Best champs for script MID and ADC!

ADC:

Kog - Kog has been consistently a good pick for scripters due to the heavy reliance on orbwalking. Simple skills that don't need over the top prediction allows Kog to play at a high level with braindead macro. Focus on positioning to climb with any script. With Evade, there's very little reason to ever lose with Kog except for truly braindead spacebar plays. Rageblade nerf also nerfs kog a small bit but he can still do work with scripts.

Vayne - High mechanical play with scripts allow for even easier play. Much flashier than Kog'maw and can carry late game in the event you mess up early. Hard to make mistakes once scripts come into play even without evade. The addition of Evade makes Vayne a goto scripting champ.

Twitch - Simple damage calculations so you'll never miss a kill. Your stealth can catch people out and you'll just dominate with crazy range thanks to your ultimate. All you need is an orbwalker to work your magic and you'll shred the competition. Evade makes twitch even more powerful.

Kalista - Despite being weaker than the other picks by default, Kalista is no joke when it comes to positioning with your orbwalker. Along with exploits that make you fly, the enemies will have a harder time running if you keep dashing towards them! Damage calcs mean that you'll never lose a kill with E nor will you lose a smite war with anyone!

Ezreal - Thanks to the item builds that make him busted late game, all you need is good prediction to destroy your enemies. Scripting with Ezreal makes your shots home in on the enemy and make you stronger. Let's not forget about Baseult which will allow you to kill any stragglers who think they have a chance to escape. A wonderful champ to script with.

There are more I would personally use, but are more dependent on game sense than scripts such as Draven and Kai'sa. I find these ADCs to be the easiest to start scripting with.

Mid:

Xerath - The OG in scripting. Everything is prediction and if your script can do that well then you'll never lose with this guy. Unlike ADCs, you'll need a lot more game sense to make things work as you climb, but you can easily find where to place yourself and dominate!

Cassiopeia - Another OG that plays very similarly to an ADC. Mana management becomes crucial, but scripts can easily manage that for you! You'll find that you can melt enemies better than an ADC with this awesome champ!

Yasuo - I'm not good at Yasuo, but scripts change that. You can make crazy plays by yourself and just melt the enemies. If you weren't good at Yasuo to begin with then I suggest staying alive until 30 minutes. By that time you'll have enough items to just go braindead and that's just broken.

I'm not a mid laner so I can't speak for others when it comes to mid picks. I personally go ADC champs mid and it works out just fine. Pick your poison.

Support:

Blitzcrank - Nobody in low elo can dodge hooks for their life. Use that to your advantage and pull the shit out of the ADC and watch them cry. Scripts just make this guy busted.

Thresh - A true playmaker, but depends heavily on prediction. Luckily, you're scripting! So you'll find yourself making easy plays every hook! Be careful because unlike blitz you're gonna be going all in which can put you in a dire spot.

Soraka - Okay... she's simple... but that's what makes this broken with scripts. Health manager, Mana Manager, good Q pred. That's all you really need. Soraka has become hella busted this past patch. She out harasses most supports and with her new Q she'll heal all harass back up while getting the enemies low. Evade script and you'll never need to ban blitzcrank or thresh to win. And yes, you can bring Soraka Mid just to lower the enemy's morale.

Honestly, I feel these are the top scripting supports you can choose. I know you didn't ask for supports, but if you're gonna script and don't wanna dodge, pick these champs up so you can carry your team despite being off role. 

And that's all I'm willing to write. I don't play top lane or jungle so I can't write anything extensive, but there you go! 

Guest elcheaterrino

i never use the op script champs like kog, Vayne, Xera,

maybe yyou destroy 7 Days all with this champ,

but is it worth when u get to mutch reports?

Sivir is fuckin op and not so obv for example you dont need a evade with the sivir e

13 minutes ago, elcheaterrino said:

i never use the op script champs like kog, Vayne, Xera,

maybe yyou destroy 7 Days all with this champ,

but is it worth when u get to mutch reports?

Sivir is fuckin op and not so obv for example you dont need a evade with the sivir e

Yeah sivir is good with scripts:)

Guest elcheaterrino

in my Eyes we have to do it like in csgo Leagues,

every chilld can destroy everyone but its looks obv.

We dont need a to fast evade or a Jinx Ezra Base Ult thats all to obv and bring to mutch Eyes on Elocarry.

Make Legit Scripts not obv scripts.

thats only my opinion

Guest zYamamoto
1 hour ago, elcheaterrino said:

in my Eyes we have to do it like in csgo Leagues,

every chilld can destroy everyone but its looks obv.

We dont need a to fast evade or a Jinx Ezra Base Ult thats all to obv and bring to mutch Eyes on Elocarry.

Make Legit Scripts not obv scripts.

thats only my opinion

Why not just both? So everyone can use what they want.

btw: I pref legit too,  but many people pref obvious.