What you play until EloCarry comes out?

Guest RawHoneyDew
1 minute ago, zYamamoto said:

Jo whats up scammer, what did you do with the money you got from fake invites at rift?

This is juicy 🍿

Guest zYamamoto
3 minutes ago, Zlitz said:

Keep accusations off Elocarry, if it's not related to our platform then it has no place here.

All fine, its not a drama at all, atleast for me. I just did ask him something, nothing wrong there right? :broly:

Edited by zYamamoto
Guest WingBoy
2 hours ago, zYamamoto said:

Jo whats up scammer, what did you do with the money you got from fake invites at rift?

I heard this is going to be better than end game. Popcorn at the ready 

7 hours ago, zYamamoto said:

Ahhh welcome back you lost soul yes my Social skills are just awesome and a fun fact by the way I got into rift a second time as super beta tester hahah after I sold (Not scammed) invites (everyone got into rift after they "Donated me money"). The funniest part and the plot twist is that rift scammed the shit out of you cheers :drink: if you want to buy some money making ebooks :klappa: lmk hahaha 

And if you are still wondering what I bought it was a money making ebook :thugdoge: KAPPA 

Ahhh welcome back you lost soul yes my Social skills are just awesome and a fun fact by the way I got into rift a second time as super beta tester hahah after I sold (Not scammed) invites (everyone got into rift after they "Donated me money"). The funniest part and the plot twist is that rift scammed the shit out of you cheers :drink: if you want to buy some money making ebooks :klappa: lmk hahaha 

And if you are still wondering what I bought it was a money making ebook :thugdoge: KAPPA