Current chat situation

8 hours ago, Zlitz said:

Thank you for your concerns. My personal plan was June-July but that’s my plan not our teams plan for release, so I do apologise for the mislead ETA. Regarding the spam, fear not! I do indeed read almost everything. We have staff notes for many active members, even the ones who won’t be getting access anytime soon. So rest assured, what I don’t see the staff do.

Memebox is called a memebox for a reason, it means nothing. Just enjoy yourself!

Don’t worry about Vector and the software development, no one can rush the process. We wont release anything that is rushed and poorly made. I can say one thing, the process has been going extremely well! No detections and no major concerns. We are perfectionists thus meaning it will take time. 

Side note: If you’re a ‘challenjour’ please read my topic:

Thank you for your perfectionism. 
Please create a sustainable program that will not be detected.

Guest DFWGuardian
2 hours ago, Zlitz said:

Simple :kappa:

Yup! And for 10$ one time purchase, updated in 5 mins after patches, and has support for every character out of the box 😝

Looking forward to a great product mate 🙂 yall do yall 😎

A little postscript to all of this.

I never disliked or hated the :ec::soontm: Meme nor got offended/pissed or anything close by it.
I just disliked the fact that the chat wasn't really active besides occasional "when EC?" sentences. Often when I was just scrolling up to see what was written throughout the day, (in my opinion) it was sad to only see this.
I myself wrote it a few times, but at that time (before the wipe) the chat was logically more used, so "EC soon" wasnt the only thing written.

All in all don't misunderstand me please, I dont dislike it in any way, I just disliked the fact that it was dominating the chat without any other topic/conversation going on.
And also I'm only one of many different views/opinions.

Edited by Leejey
1 hour ago, Leejey said:

A little postscript to all of this.

I never disliked or hated the :ec::soontm: Meme nor got offended/pissed or anything close by it.
I just disliked the fact that the chat wasn't really active besides occasional "when EC?" sentences. Often when I was just scrolling up to see what was written throughout the day, (in my opinion) it was sad to only see this.
I myself wrote it a few times, but at that time (before the wipe) the chat was logically more used, so "EC soon" wasnt the only thing written.

All in all don't misunderstand me please, I dont dislike it in any way, I just disliked the fact that it was dominating the chat without any other topic/conversation going on.
And also I'm only one of many different views/opinions.

:ec::soontm: bro 

(Just meming around)

Guest Azoth

There are occasional conversations in chat but ultimately this is a community for a product that hasn't come out, so of course one of the most common topics is when it's going to come out. Until it does, there's limited reason for people to participate in this community versus their other social groups. It was better at the start, but the hype has gone down and a lot of the members who were initially active have fallen off given the drought of real info/updates since the gameplay footage over a month ago.

4 hours ago, Azoth said:

There are occasional conversations in chat but ultimately this is a community for a product that hasn't come out, so of course one of the most common topics is when it's going to come out. Until it does, there's limited reason for people to participate in this community versus their other social groups. It was better at the start, but the hype has gone down and a lot of the members who were initially active have fallen off given the drought of real info/updates since the gameplay footage over a month ago.

This is true, that's what i meant earlier... It happens, I get that there is more work to be done, but some people just get burnt out because there isn't any gameplay footage dropping or menu leaks etc... I'm not saying it needs to happen just makes sense why there isn't many people posting that much.

I honestly don't mind it and these are very valid questions, but ultimately we just have to wait until it's ready.

In terms of having other convos in the memebox, I personally can't chat as much as I want to since I'm spreading myself thin in other communities including Twitch, YouTube, etc. 

It seems like most chats won't happen while most of us are starting to get even more busy as the summer ends. I usually try to stay active outside the memebox giving some input maybe big maybe small. This forum isn't just a memebox and we can all find time to respond during the day w/o EC SOON TM just by putting down a thread and seeing the responses.

16 hours ago, Azoth said:

This is definitely valid as I've got classes and I would come to forums even while I was busy, to commit myself to the community. Nowadays, while I am still excited for the release, it has long since plateaued as we are kind of dry on updates. We'll just have to wait and see.