Favorite game (besides league of legends)

Im pretty much only playing TFT at the moment, working my way up and hopefully I will reach Diamond soon.

Outside of Riot, the game I last played is a classic - Stronghold Crusader - it's a pretty old game I used to play when I was much younger but I love a good strategy builder game and it doesn't come with the stress of competitive multiplayer games. 

Guest NotLikeThis

Have been bored with most games so have been on a weird Lumines and Tetris Effect binge. Never been great at either so it has been fun getting better. They're pretty relaxing with the right mindset. 

Also tried out Rez Infinite. Definitely the weirdest gaming experience I've had in a long while (but I'm looking at you Death Stranding to change that). 

Would definitely recommend trying it out if you're into interesting visuals and rhythm. Legit only has two controls but can get pretty intense if you think too much. More just do less think. 

Edited by NotLikeThis
grammar

Been playing Pokemon moon and multi boxing wow lately.

I got bored with PUBG and Apex so I went back to RPG games.

My play through of Pokemon moon has been fun. I have played all of them so I had to give the new gen a go.

Contemplating on purchasing a Nintendo Switch. I want to play Breath of the Wild. The Zelda franchise is my favorite game series of all time.