Favorite game (besides league of legends)

3 hours ago, Tainted said:

Been playing Pokemon moon and multi boxing wow lately.

I got bored with PUBG and Apex so I went back to RPG games.

My play through of Pokemon moon has been fun. I have played all of them so I had to give the new gen a go.

Contemplating on purchasing a Nintendo Switch. I want to play Breath of the Wild. The Zelda franchise is my favorite game series of all time.

Do it! I was new to most Nintendo games before the switch, but BOTW was simply amazing and I truly think it's one of the best RPG games out there.

18 hours ago, NotLikeThis said:

Have been bored with most games so have been on a weird Lumines and Tetris Effect binge. Never been great at either so it has been fun getting better. They're pretty relaxing with the right mindset. 

Also tried out Rez Infinite. Definitely the weirdest gaming experience I've had in a long while (but I'm looking at you Death Stranding to change that). 

Would definitely recommend trying it out if you're into interesting visuals and rhythm. Legit only has two controls but can get pretty intense if you think too much. More just do less think. 

Sounds very interesting, will definitely be checking it out, thanks for the recommendation!

19 hours ago, XavierFaux said:

I've legitimately been playing Minecraft and having a blast with friends. It's just so relaxing and all that. Lest I'm adventuring in it, but for the most part I try to build nice structures in survival and it's just fun times all around for me!

Plus free stream content uwu

Also been playing a bit of Minecraft lately and I it really is just a very relaxing game, especially if you're just playing with a group of friends it can be really fun. Also kinda helps that so many people are actually starting to play it again 🙂

Guest Viaggravated
21 hours ago, AWeirdThingy said:

Ark official PvP servers because I’m a masochist.

Almost up to 6k hours on small tribes alone, please send help.

:rage:

WTF small tribes that good?
I used to be in A-Team on official when release came, up until the first dev wipe, haven't played since but had 3k hours on one account.
Only ever played official too, shit is like a day job

18 minutes ago, Viaggravated said:

WTF small tribes that good?
I used to be in A-Team on official when release came, up until the first dev wipe, haven't played since but had 3k hours on one account.
Only ever played official too, shit is like a day job

It’s so much work compared to being in a mega. But it’s much more rewarding when you have a group of close friends who actually are good at the game and have the motivation and drive to achieve success. But if a normal person understood the 22 hour days idiots like me have to put into ark I would be checked into a mental institution. :ohgodpepega: