Favorite game (besides league of legends)

Im really enjoying a game called Realm of The Mad God Atm. well, a private server vairant called Revenge of the Fallen. Its a bullet hell game with perma death. and its EXTREMELY easy to die in. the thrill of spending hundreds of hours on a character getting 1% chance drops and gear upgrades with the fear of losing it at any moment if you run the wrong direction is super fun. (unless your internet dies and you lose a character that youve had for weeks) Extremely fun overall though, I play the private server because the main game is extremely pay to win. (played the main game for around 4 years before I moved to the private server) But as soon as EC drops. If I get into it ill be spending most of my time getting high elo holding spacebar 🙂

On 8/14/2019 at 7:30 AM, Petrichor said:

Im really enjoying a game called Realm of The Mad God Atm. well, a private server vairant called Revenge of the Fallen. Its a bullet hell game with perma death. and its EXTREMELY easy to die in. the thrill of spending hundreds of hours on a character getting 1% chance drops and gear upgrades with the fear of losing it at any moment if you run the wrong direction is super fun. (unless your internet dies and you lose a character that youve had for weeks) Extremely fun overall though, I play the private server because the main game is extremely pay to win. (played the main game for around 4 years before I moved to the private server) But as soon as EC drops. If I get into it ill be spending most of my time getting high elo holding spacebar 🙂

Sounds interesting! Always love when games are perma death, makes it way more exciting 🙂

Will definitely check it out when I have the time, thanks for the suggestion.

Guest lesbianquinn
2 hours ago, yodag566 said:

I mean it is a really fun game!

It's a fun game with a pretty good anticheat. Cheats for the game are actually pretty hard to come by but do exist obviously.