Favorite game (besides league of legends)

Guest Viaggravated
3 minutes ago, AWeirdThingy said:

It’s so much work compared to being in a mega. But it’s much more rewarding when you have a group of close friends who actually are good at the game and have the motivation and drive to achieve success. But if a normal person understood the 22 hour days idiots like me have to put into ark I would be checked into a mental institution. :ohgodpepega:

22 hours just to make sure that breeds live through their baby phase and can finally start eating outta troughs

Idk the amount of people we had in our mega tribe, I couldn't imagine doing it with any less people and still having as much stuff as we did, but I guess that's the reason for small tribes, have a lot less stuff but also go up against a lot less stuff too

13 minutes ago, Viaggravated said:

22 hours just to make sure that breeds live through their baby phase and can finally start eating outta troughs

Idk the amount of people we had in our mega tribe, I couldn't imagine doing it with any less people and still having as much stuff as we did, but I guess that's the reason for small tribes, have a lot less stuff but also go up against a lot less stuff too

No, even with small tribes we are stupid enough to act like a mega. In our prime we held 4 servers, excluding a rag server because it tends to be ffa/teamers for noobs in the small tribe climate. It’s 100% unhealthy for a single person to be hatching 60 racers at once, or being on mesher watch for 3 days straight no sleep. But you get to invested after 2-3k hours put into that single iteration of your tribe that you try to use every second you have before it inevitably gets wiped by someone or something stupid. The slightly increased rates do make it a lot easier.

Guest Viaggravated
9 minutes ago, AWeirdThingy said:

No, even with small tribes we are stupid enough to act like a mega. In our prime we held 4 servers, excluding a rag server because it tends to be ffa/teamers for noobs in the small tribe climate. It’s 100% unhealthy for a single person to be hatching 60 racers at once, or being on mesher watch for 3 days straight no sleep. But you get to invested after 2-3k hours put into that single iteration of your tribe that you try to use every second you have before it inevitably gets wiped by someone or something stupid. The slightly increased rates do make it a lot easier.

Oh yeah, I forgot there were increased rates, I've actually never played small tribes, but I'm sure that helps a lot.
Either way, it can all be lost so quickly, personally always liked the safety in numbers.
But also never play ark anymore, took up too much time, I've got some elo to farm now 😉

1 minute ago, Viaggravated said:

Oh yeah, I forgot there were increased rates, I've actually never played small tribes, but I'm sure that helps a lot.
Either way, it can all be lost so quickly, personally always liked the safety in numbers.
But also never play ark anymore, took up too much time, I've got some elo to farm now 😉

Yea, its only 3x with a max of 6 per tribe with alliances disabled. We just got meshed for the final time and it broke our mental. Taking a break from Ark in hopes for elo gains myself 🙂

37 minutes ago, Fwendship said:

I've been playing a lot of oldschool Runescape while waiting for EC release. Why? Because I've played Runescape since a young age and am addicted. 

Haha I know that feeling, it keeps drawing me back but I can't but the time in like I used to be able to. 

I wish my RS3 account was on oldschool though as I CBA maxing RC/Farming again..

Just now, MrCamper said:

Haha I know that feeling, it keeps drawing me back but I can't but the time in like I used to be able to. 

I wish my RS3 account was on oldschool though as I CBA maxing RC/Farming again..

Haha yeah, it's impossible to quit the damn game. My RS3 was pretty much maxed, now my osrs is pretty much maxed. 99s in most skills, 85+ in a few others, then 67 runecrafting lmaoo. Fuck RC. 

2 hours ago, yodag566 said:

Been wanting to check it out for a while. Maybe its time to do so 🙂

TRY it, path of exile is very nice, it has deep mechanics as well, a little bit complicated early, but it is worth the time imo, the developers are always adding new contents, every 3months