Elocarry professional team [EUW]

Hello,

If you don't already know during November I will be playing with Elocarry.

I wanted to start to form a EUW team/friends list of all the Elocarry family! If you're not on the EUW server you are still allowed to join the channel as I will be showcasing the cheat in action and generally speaking with you guys.

So send me a message on discord or personal message me. I will send you an ingame friend request.

On the 8-10th of November I'll be on discord voice channel for the first event!

Fingers crossed development continues in this direction otherwise I will have to push this idea forward.

12 minutes ago, MrCamper said:

Will you be streaming the game play in the discord channel or can we only view it by adding you as a friend and spectating/being in the game? 

I've never been able to stream as the location I'm at for some reason gives me 500 down but 0.8kb up. Always tried to change that but my upload has just always been ass... 😞

I live in London. Let that sink in.....

1 minute ago, Zlitz said:

I've never been able to stream as the location I'm at for some reason gives me 500 down but 0.8kb up. Always tried to change that but my upload has just always been ass... 😞

I live in London. Let that sink in.....

Sheesh not good, I have similar issues but not at that extreme (400 down, 5 up) so I can stream but it doesn't always give the best quality and i'm in a small town in the middle of the countryside so it's slightly more expected. 

Ok well ill send my details over in PM and ill spectate through the league client when you start playing 😄