Lets Achieve Diamond: Map awareness

Intro - Hey guys, My highest was Diamond 1 and My macro is still pretty on point as I achieved plat 1 without any scripts this season. Though, i am still uber trash as I am hard-stuck in plat 1 as I have limited time as of this point.

My goal is to add more guides that help smoothen our Macro mechanics. As, Micro mechanics will be achieved with the help of EloCarry.

This article is mostly to demonstrate a really good guide on how to read the map done by SKT Faker.

However this time he explained the theme very in a very detailed and crystal clear manner. On top of that guide consists of 5 parts and you can use each one of them as your training plan. You take first part and you work on it until it is your second nature, then you can move to second part and etc. Also this time Faker’s guide is useful for literally any player: it doesn’t matter which lane or champion you’re playing – you can take his advices on the topic and use in your gameplay.

I highly suggest you to watch this video! Hopefully you will enjoy it and improve your personal skill.

Edited by Loading
title change

Based on something Faker said, I'd like to suggest that maybe we have an awareness script to show the direction someone was headed towards when they enter FoW. For example, if the jungler leaves a lane, the waypoint they take would show a general direction of where they're headed. This could potentially help in figuring out if they're trying to invade, gank another lane, or head back to their own jungle based on the direction of that waypoint. Of course, the player could bluff after vision is lost, but not every player lower that Dia will be able to determine when they've been spotted or when they're out of vision. Not necessarily the most important implementation of extra awareness, but I think this would be a neat feature to read players better.