[TUT] How to change your MAC Address & IP Address

Fwendship

So this is pretty a pretty old guide that I wrote a few years back, I thought it might be useful to some, should League ever decide to start HWID banning. 

In this guide I'll teach you how to change your MAC address as well as your IP Address, to easily avoid getting DDoSed as well as avoid HWID bans on any games you play. NOTE: This guide may not work on all routers.

WHAT IS NEEDED:
- Technitium MAC Address Changer
- Login credentials to your router
- 5 minutes of your time 

STEP ONE:

Okay, first things first, you're going to need to install and open Tmac with the link I provided you up above. Once it is open you will see three areas which I have highlighted. The first highlighted area only indicates that you need to make sure that you are changing the MAC address for the right connection. You'll notice one says "Up, Operational" and the other says "Up, Non Operational". You want the one that says "Up, Operational". Next, you're going to want to go to the bottom where I've highlighted "Use '02' as first octet of MAC address" and check that box. After that, you're going to want to click "Random MAC Address" and then "Change Now !".

V1So1u.png

A little dialogue box should then open saying you were successful, just click "OK".

J0qOyX.png

STEP TWO:

Now for this step you're going to need to login to your router. By doing this, you just need to type your routers local IP address into your browser; mine is 192.168.1.1 - Most routers credentials by default should be admin:admin, if it is not, you need to figure out what they are as they have probably been changed at some point. 

M0p3I1.png

Once you've logged in, you're going to want to go to the "Setup" tab and click on "MAC Address Clone". By default, this will be disabled; we're going to need to click on "Enabled" as I've highlighted below. Now click, "Clone my PC's MAC" and then "Save Settings".

BS00FW.png

You should then be pushed to another page telling you that you've been successful, just click "Continue".

z5TJ7q.png

FINAL STEP:

We're almost done. Now we're going to need to unplug our router for about 30 seconds, just so it can synchronize with our new settings. Once you've plugged your router back in, you can go to a website like wimi.com to see that your IP Address has changed, but not only that, you are now no longer IP/HWID banned from anything. You can do this as many times as you wish and it will always work, providing your ISP changes your IP address based on your MAC Address. 

Please note: If this guide does not work for you, then I can not help your further. I'm not experienced enough to troubleshoot this method. It works for me, so I thought I'd share it in hope that it will work for most of you.

Edited by Fwendship