HOW TO: SCRIPT

endriuz2001

Hi EC community, today i wanted to share you a little guide on how to hit high elo WITHOUT a single report + some climbing tips

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*REMEMBER*:

- I always use a mix between scripts and normal playstile, players, in high elo, recognize a scripter pretty fast if he acts like one of them. So don't do just press spacebar like a brain dead + kog lulu *PLEASE*.

- Use scripts when needed, for perfect kite and AA's. You have to understand the champion you playing on.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SMALL TIPS:

- Start to use Target selection by yourself, dont do auto prioritize

- Make sure the script let you feel comfortable (I wouldn't if using an ezreal script that e in to enemys for example)

- Do not panic if you get called out/ got a report, riot usually wont ban you if it stands by 1

- Practise in normal/flex (It took me some time before i started ranking in diamond with a new platform)

- be always kind

DONTS: 

- Be care using “dodge skill shots” or “only dangerous” in your Evade (obvious, even in low elo can be risky)

- Spam V for lane clearing (as ADC or any fast as champion) in late game way to obvious

- “Autos” in your settings (auto E vayne, Sivir shield, yasuo windwall), exept auto smite

REMEMBER TO LEAVE A +1 IF YOU LIKED THIS GUIDE, LET ME KNOW WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE IN THE NEXT ONE

Ephoto360.com_15dac57fdbd5d7.jpg.c555745bf937457c1d6a18510b9b382f.jpg

Edited by endriuz2001
FIXs
24 minutes ago, Falacy said:

Clean, Thanks for the helpful information.

Thank you, appreciate that

19 minutes ago, MahlasTR said:

These are good information :dreamy:

Thanks for using your time reading my guide, hope it will be usefull for some newbie to the script world 🙂

Edited by endriuz2001

Well written guide for new scripters!

Most of the veteran scripters such as myself should already know that as long as a platform is undetected it doesn't matter how obvious or how many reports you get in low elo. However, Riot does manual ban in high elo given a streamer or well known pro player catches you. I don't recall anyone being manual banned in low elo, but I could be wrong since Riot seems to be stepping up their ban game by a little.

A better reason to stay lowkey with scripting is to keep the platform itself undetected from public view. This won't necessarily prevent Riot from detecting a platform with their anticheat if we were detected, but it will prevent people from seeking out the exact script and trying to get it detected. 

Of course, that could hardly apply to EloCarry due to how the current security/privacy works here, but say there were hypothetically some undetected public scripts. Riot could have easy access to those platforms and get them detected as they need if they knew where to look. Even some private platforms could get detected this way if they aren't careful with their selection. Security is important and keeping low key helps with that.

4 hours ago, XavierFaux said:

Well written guide for new scripters!

Most of the veteran scripters such as myself should already know that as long as a platform is undetected it doesn't matter how obvious or how many reports you get in low elo. However, Riot does manual ban in high elo given a streamer or well known pro player catches you. I don't recall anyone being manual banned in low elo, but I could be wrong since Riot seems to be stepping up their ban game by a little.

A better reason to stay lowkey with scripting is to keep the platform itself undetected from public view. This won't necessarily prevent Riot from detecting a platform with their anticheat if we were detected, but it will prevent people from seeking out the exact script and trying to get it detected. 

Of course, that could hardly apply to EloCarry due to how the current security/privacy works here, but say there were hypothetically some undetected public scripts. Riot could have easy access to those platforms and get them detected as they need if they knew where to look. Even some private platforms could get detected this way if they aren't careful with their selection. Security is important and keeping low key helps with that.

Agree with everything you said, security is number one priority in my opinion too !