What would be the "Holy Grail" of League Hacking?

Haven't done a question of the day in a while because I've been getting a tad bit busy, but now that I've found some time I believe I should ask this question!

What do you believe would be the "Holy Grail" of League Hacking?

This is not limited to scripts that automate combos for you. This is game manipulation/hacking where anything is possible!

Godmode, instant teleport, Map/Wallhacks.

What would be the ultimate cheat you could think of for League if it were possible?

Please note that these are not to be taken as suggestions for EloCarry. EC isn't going to add gamebreaking/impossible exploits. However, it's fun to speculate on what could have happened if League didn't have secured info/a decent anticheat.

If I were to have any sort of hack for League, I think my Holy Grail would be to boost my AD/AP without any use for items. A damage exploit to take over my lane, easy last hits, and fast kills early to further my damage even more would break the game in my favor. It'd also be pretty incognito if I play my cards right. Say I use it slightly at the start just so that I have a LITTLE bit more damage than the enemy adc. I'll be able to harass and they would be none the wiser that I had strength. As I grab new items, I would increase my AD by about 50% each time. And if I'm "fed" then one shotting will simply look like I'm fed out of my mind. Of course, if this were any sort of possible, people can use this against me just as well. That just means I can either rage back and take a ban OR toggle off and take the safe L. 

What would you guys want? I look forward to the responses!

Guest Blackiechan

I remember that exploit where you could sell your runes through packet modification and that allowed you to start with 1600 gold so you started with a wriggle lantern level 1, shit was op.

The holy grail of exploit, in my opinion would be a hidden stats buff, like, idk, if a classic mid laner starts with 15 ap, i would start with 50, but hidden as 15 in game, so that i could have an insane damage boost, without make the enemy team notice anything, obviously the 50 ap, would scale every level, and become higher and higher, but still beign a bit legit, so that no one would call me out in any kind of way 

Yeah technically those hacks are possible but to do so you actually would need to hack into the servers themselves. And since they let the server’s game simulation make the authoritative game decisions it's very hard. 

The Holy Grail of hacking league of legends in my opinion should be a memorable one. For those who played runescape, everyone knows about the falador massacre. 

An automated AI bot that's highly intelligent (4k elo) destroying all the pro players while still being human just like chess and the (stockfish engine). Now that's destruction.

Neural Network Bots, i.e OpenAI learning from each mmr range and dynamically adopting the perfect template for games based on player statistics in that game.

imagine playing with 4 of those on your team and you are scripting 😄

On 10/31/2019 at 6:18 AM, Falacy said:

Yeah technically those hacks are possible but to do so you actually would need to hack into the servers themselves. And since they let the server’s game simulation make the authoritative game decisions it's very hard. 

The Holy Grail of hacking league of legends in my opinion should be a memorable one. For those who played runescape, everyone knows about the falador massacre. 

An automated AI bot that's highly intelligent (4k elo) destroying all the pro players while still being human just like chess and the (stockfish engine). Now that's destruction.

On 10/31/2019 at 6:58 AM, Aiyn said:

Neural Network Bots, i.e OpenAI learning from each mmr range and dynamically adopting the perfect template for games based on player statistics in that game.

imagine playing with 4 of those on your team and you are scripting 😄

I can just imagine it. My own personal Faker duo. That's the dream