Getting old accounts unbanned.

Guest Blackiechan

7 hours ago, Migno said:

I'll try it and check if they can unban my main which got banned by the massive L# banwave back at 7.4 - Will report :D

will be excited for your findings got my first account banned back then which was my main i spent couple 1000 hours on LOL niave back then

8 hours ago, endriuz2001 said:

Any news ? got an ex chall, 400 skins, s1 acc banned for scripting(first ec banwave), if it works thats a massive stonks.

I bought the service 2 days ago and got in contact with a one of them - there are still working on it. The Support queries are made and currently awaiting answers from riot itself.

They said it could last a few days since the account is definitly banned and on the lower support queue - I asked him about the unban potential and he said that he could not answer

that. It always depends on the support.

2 hours ago, Migno said:

I bought the service 2 days ago and got in contact with a one of them - there are still working on it. The Support queries are made and currently awaiting answers from riot itself.

They said it could last a few days since the account is definitly banned and on the lower support queue - I asked him about the unban potential and he said that he could not answer

that. It always depends on the support.

KK keep me updated :)