Getting old accounts unbanned.

Guest Blackiechan

I did unban my main a few weeks ago, beacuse I did use a bypass of another provider.

Lucky me packman told the dev of the bypass that bans would be delayed and happen the week after the detection.

I immediately contacted the support saying that I thought my account has been compromized, support said they found something suspicious, but nothing bad happened to the account (trash talk, or anything behavior-wise).

A week later, the account got banned. All I had to do was contacting the support again, with the previous ticket attached, and I got immediately unbanned.

So here is an advice, if you see somebody banned on the forum and think it's a delayed ban, immediately contact the support via a vpn, and say that you are currently travelling and you're not able to play. That is one of many excuses you can tell them. There are plenty, get creative.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/24/2019 at 11:34 PM, Falacy said:

VPN should always work.

Riot saves your machine ID and if they look that you use the same machine but a other ip they can easily say you using a VPN. But yeah in most cases you will be fine.

Btw that’s why you get tracked faster on new accounts after 1 account is banned 🙂

Client stores a machineID in ProgramData under a file named machineid.cfg, not sure what factors are used to generate it.

10 hours ago, TheBombPADDI said:

Riot saves your machine ID and if they look that you use the same machine but a other ip they can easily say you using a VPN. But yeah in most cases you will be fine.

Btw that’s why you get tracked faster on new accounts after 1 account is banned 🙂

Client stores a machineID in ProgramData under a file named machineid.cfg, not sure what factors are used to generate it.

oh didn't know that

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...