Which script have you already used?

On 11/20/2019 at 3:51 AM, Kurizu said:

I actually was ok with scriptersRift almost forgot about that one. There have been some good platforms over the years but riot just spending millions on anti cheat after leaguesharp kinda led to everyone's downfall. 

there used to be a tool called leaguebot even pre BoL, it would be like macroing combo's and has some sort of orbwalker but no prioritization on target, ancient .lua style

Didn't mean to say Scripters Rift was bad or imply that it was bad other than detected (though I've only gotten banned the first time I used it and no other times after). 

I was aware that LeagueBot existed prior, but that's why I said I only used the ones from BoL onwards haha. I also didn't include Private platforms because either they're still in service or I just never used them (mostly the former). Should mention that nowadays I don't even attempt to use much of the public known scripts as most of them (if not all) are detected with poor quality. 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, XavierFaux said:

Didn't mean to say Scripters Rift was bad or imply that it was bad other than detected (though I've only gotten banned the first time I used it and no other times after). 

I was aware that LeagueBot existed prior, but that's why I said I only used the ones from BoL onwards haha. I also didn't include Private platforms because either they're still in service or I just never used them (mostly the former). Should mention that nowadays I don't even attempt to use much of the public known scripts as most of them (if not all) are detected with poor quality. 

I do wonder if you are mostly related to the former because they are still in service are you not happily scripting atm? What brings you here, Awareness, Testing? 

Just now, Kurizu said:

I do wonder if you are mostly related to the former because they are still in service are you not happily scripting atm? What brings you here, Awareness, Testing? 

I'm gonna be honest, I wasn't invited to most of them. Mostly for the reason that I'm not a high key scripter nor did I try to make friends with developers during the golden days of public scripting. I chose EloCarry because out of every single scripting platform I've seen, EC is the most professional. Many other private platforms have gone down and EC has the most promise out of those that are in progress or released (as far as I know). So no, I don't actually use any other scripting platform as of right now. Not even the public available ones since I'm not risking a ban. 

1 hour ago, XavierFaux said:

I'm gonna be honest, I wasn't invited to most of them. Mostly for the reason that I'm not a high key scripter nor did I try to make friends with developers during the golden days of public scripting. I chose EloCarry because out of every single scripting platform I've seen, EC is the most professional. Many other private platforms have gone down and EC has the most promise out of those that are in progress or released (as far as I know). So no, I don't actually use any other scripting platform as of right now. Not even the public available ones since I'm not risking a ban. 

Hah a lone wolf. Being super known in the scripting community is not necessarily always a plus.  I too see EC as a platform with a lot of professionality,  Let's see how it works out.  Although I must say I did my homework on Zlitz's previous product lol.

1 hour ago, Kurizu said:

Hah a lone wolf. Being super known in the scripting community is not necessarily always a plus.  I too see EC as a platform with a lot of professionality,  Let's see how it works out.  Although I must say I did my homework on Zlitz's previous product lol.

And how was it? :jail:

On 11/22/2019 at 3:33 AM, Accurex said:

Am I the only one here that used x22? I loved that shit

I used x22 as well. Didn’t name it because it wasn’t bad but wasn’t notable. 
also forgot to mention aimtec because it wasn’t too great, but I only used it for like a week before never using it again. Aimtec was basically a big scam, super unprofessional, and the sad part was it bred aimtec 2.0 scam from a previously big dev from L#.