Patch 9.23 and preseason - your opinions

kalol

Hello guys, I'd like to know your opinion on the new preseason and patch 9.23. 

https://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-923-notes

For me, changes in elemental drakes are quite interesting (map changes depending on drake).

1003768622_1for.png.eefff1d97dac94c5120c3fcea07307cd.png

Side alcoves on botlane and toplane are also cool, it gives new tactical possibilities.

1314751603_2for.png.ca907f307a003bb2c54adf911eec2978.png

The thing I don't like at all is removing Kleptomancy. My Ezreal will probably never be the same again, unless some Korean god invent some build and adapt some rune.
Anyway. What do you think about the new rune "Prototype: Omnistone"? It's a mix of a few runes into one. Does that make any sense? In what cases and on what heroes can it work well?

307239281_newrune.png.ef7020f618dc6b173cf0ff40bf11d2fb.png

I'm waiting for your opinions 🙂
/kalol

Edited by kalol
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, if you are an AD Assassin main then this is your season otherwise it will be quite annoying to play in this season as for example an ADC main lol.

I hate how riot only cares about assassins and basically nerfs ADCs to the point where im sure we will see ad assassins be played botlane just like we did with the mage botlaner meta.

Guest NotLikeThis
52 minutes ago, Kogger said:

This is looking like more RNG on the game and more power botside around drakes.

As a mostly casual player myself it should be fun and refreshing. Always nice when they mess with the map.

But I still don't know how I feel about the RNG aspect of it for ranked and tournament play especially with how the dragon souls work. I think it would be kind of cool if they made a way for teams to choose their confirmed 4th dragon or a way on the map itself to direct which you get only once you get your 3rd. So then players/teams could have more fun making different types of team comps that the dragon soul will compliment. Feel like that would make for a fun multi-meta where the map will change the champion pool being used.

Edited by NotLikeThis
Guest NotLikeThis
1 hour ago, Falacy said:

Wow they made the dragon buffs really op.

Yea but the really crazy buff could potentially be the 7th Drag and that is a pretty long game at that point.

But the new basic stone buff is corny. Yay resistances :uuh:

Edited by NotLikeThis
3 hours ago, NotLikeThis said:

Yea but the really crazy buff could potentially be the 7th Drag and that is a pretty long game at that point.

But the new basic stone buff is corny. Yay resistances :uuh:

I'm guessing the average in game time will increase since the nerf of gank junglers (champs like kogmaw will be very strong!)