Tips, for not getting banned.

Fherz

Since EloCarry is about to comming up, here are some tips you can follow for not getting banned.

The risk for those who use some cheat in anygame exist, then if you cheat there are some minimal or large chances to getting caught so, everyone is safe till none is safe (if you know what i mean).
Well, here are some advices I can give:

• If you have scripted with an account dont use it with EC. (If you have scripted and never get caught well, you can use it, but by your own risk)
  • If you have been banned and used some payment method, DO NOT REPEAT IT, with any other account you are about to use with EC.
  • Do not ever talk about scripting/plataforms/bots/3rd party programs in game.
  • If you recently got banned using another plataform, your HWID is probably flagged, so for those who has been banned recently follow this steps: reinstall windows, get HWID SPOOFER and use a brand new account you have neved used before or create one.
  • Do not send any kind of screenshot or media showing your username.
  • Visit the forums before scripting, since there could be an update or some advices you need to know.

Well there are some advices I can give, hope be helpful.

Btw, Sorry for my bad english.
Have a good day fellows.

Edited by Fherz

Hey, ty for this post this will help some new users but: HWID SPOOFER is not a good part 🙂 maybe Elocarry is HWID locked so you change it 1 times and than you have to ask the support for resetting your HWID. On UC i hear that you can simply reset your PC and take a other Windows key and you will be fine but idk if this is currently the thing or if they change something, maybe we need to test it 

3 minutes ago, TheBombPADDI said:

Hey, ty for this post this will help some new users but: HWID SPOOFER is not a good part 🙂 maybe Elocarry is HWID locked so you change it 1 times and than you have to ask the support for resetting your HWID. On UC i hear that you can simply reset your PC and take a other Windows key and you will be fine but idk if this is currently the thing or if they change something, maybe we need to test it 

Yeah, i know EC probably will be HWID locked, but thats in case you already got banned.
So if you got banned, change your HWID before EC got HWID locked, so you wont need it to change it again, since EC will be undetectable and safe to use.

And Im not sure if jusr reinstalling windows will get you safe since your HWID will be the same.

Edited by Fherz
5 minutes ago, Fherz said:

Yeah, i know EC probably will be HWID locked, but thats in case you already got banned.
So if you got banned, change your HWID before EC got HWID locked, so you wont need it to change it again, since EC will be undetectable and safe to use.

And Im not sure if jusr reinstalling windows will get you safe since your HWID will be the same.

HWID will be the same, but they mix it up with windows key and other things.

BTW some HWID changer can really mess up your System better go for a good changer and not for a xyz discord changer  just watch thisspacer.png found it on a other forum 🙂

Edited by TheBombPADDI
Just now, TheBombPADDI said:

BTW some HWID changer can really mess up your System better go for a good changer and not for a xyz discord changer  just watch this https://imgur.com/a/964Qwbt found it on a other forum 🙂

There are some good HWID SPOOFERs in the market I have some sellers but not sure if im allowed to post the links.

But at the ends is up to each one 🙂

1 hour ago, Fherz said:

Since EloCarry is about to comming up, here are some tips you can follow for not getting banned.

The risk for those who use some cheat in anygame exist, then if you cheat there are some minimal or large chances to getting caught so, everyone is safe till none is safe (if you know what i mean).
Well, here are some advices I can give:

• If you have scripted with an account dont use it with EC. (If you have scripted and never get caught well, you can use it, but by your own risk)
  • If you have been banned and used some payment method, DO NOT REPEAT IT, with any other account you are about to use with EC.
  • Do not ever talk about scripting/plataforms/bots/3rd party programs in game.
  • If you recently got banned using another plataform, your HWID is probably flagged, so for those who has been banned recently follow this steps: reinstall windows, get HWID SPOOFER and use a brand new account you have neved used before or create one.
  • Do not send any kind of screenshot or media showing your username.
  • Visit the forums before scripting, since there could be an update or some advices you need to know.

Well there are some advices I can give, hope be helpful.

Btw, Sorry for my bad english.
Have a good day fellows.

Thanks for the guide mate. Appreciate it

20 hours ago, TheBombPADDI said:

BTW some HWID changer can really mess up your System better go for a good changer and not for a xyz discord changer  just watch thisspacer.png found it on a other forum 🙂

YO WTF i know that screenshot, a friend of mine took it. The Spoofer is called "Stellar" made by Bazhar or someshit. Dont use it.