Looking to upgrade laptop

Hey tech nerds, so I have the Asus zenbook pro, great little thing but this 60hz screen is fucking me right off. My main rig in the office is 144hz monster that can be found on the other thread

I've been looking at the 15.6in Razer blade, 144hz, 2070 RTX one. Any other suggestions for a decent laptop?

Just now, Burns said:

Do you really play alot on your laptop to feel the need of upgrading from 60hz?

Well since the laptop slide of the side of my leg once and smashed onto the floor the screen does this strange thing where it kinda flashes BUT only when I watch videos :doh: That is really the main reason, but yeah it'd be nice to play games while I'm not in the office.

14 minutes ago, Zlitz said:

Yes I'd be willing to sacrifice performance for lighter laptop. I don't want anything bulky.

If you want to game I'd recommend https://www.amazon.com/Acer-Predator-i7-8750H-GeForce-PT515-51-75L8/dp/B07NDVK3SG/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=Acer+Predator+Triton+500&qid=1558543753&s=electronics&sr=1-3

If you want standard workload an ultrabook would be the way to go.

The razer blade stealth or the surface laptop 2 would be your best bet.

Razer blade stealth does have "gaming" but to use it to it's fullest capability you would need to get a chassis for a full gaming experience. 

Guest skrooge

Dont get a Razer laptop bro, from my experience they are really overpriced for the performance, look into the Asus Zephyrus series, it max a max q design thats light and thin yet it delivers with great graphics cards and 144hz screens with gsync.

Edited by skrooge