With Elocarry on the horizon don't ruin it.

Just a PSA..

If you encounter a scripter on the enemy team and you're also scripting... Don't say shit, don't even say Elocarry? Or another scripting platform... Not only does this bring attention to the person who is on the enemy team, but it also brings attention to you. You shouldn't get mad at people cheating when you're cheating too.

Same goes for people in CSGO. 

Guest elcheaterrino
29 minutes ago, Moxman said:

Just a PSA..

If you encounter a scripter on the enemy team and you're also scripting... Don't say shit, don't even say Elocarry? Or another scripting platform... Not only does this bring attention to the person who is on the enemy team, but it also brings attention to you. You shouldn't get mad at people cheating when you're cheating too.

Same goes for people in CSGO. 

100% true,

When i see a other Scripter is it a Skillmatchup ;D

Never call other Player for that what u do.

Do it like a Ninja try to always hide.

A good Cheater is in my Eyes the Cheater where the Enemys think that he is realy a skilled player,

and not he is 100000% cheating

sry for my bad eng

I'm not sure how Zlitz wanna do it but I rather have a complete private environment where public footage and talking too much about the platform publicly is forbidden.

The first rule of :ec: is: you do not talk about :ec:  The second rule of :ec:  is: you DO NOT talk about :ec: ! 

If the platform gets successful and gets a lot of attention, Riot will try to get into it sooner or later even by bribing actual members

Edited by Burns
Guest Azoth

Bribe/threaten, I'm sure. Gotta have the stick along with the carrot.

I assume Riot already knows about EC since they have a department of people whose job is to know. Might not be a high priority for them though since there will only be 100 users. How many users did Rift have?

2 minutes ago, Azoth said:

Bribe/threaten, I'm sure. Gotta have the stick along with the carrot.

I assume Riot already knows about EC since they have a department of people whose job is to know. Might not be a high priority for them though since there will only be 100 users. How many users did Rift have?

Rift had thousands of members for sure. Riot already know about EC since people talk about us on Discords where some Rioters are actually lurking (not even an hour ago a verified member here talked).

Guest Azoth
2 minutes ago, Burns said:

Rift had thousands of members for sure. Riot already know about EC since people talk about us on Discords where some Rioters are actually lurking (not even an hour ago a verified member here talked).

I agree with you once we have enough members to maintain 100 subs there should be a information blackout. Not much point limiting the userbase to stay lowkey if people are just going to talk about it on public channels.

1 minute ago, Azoth said:

I agree with you once we have enough members to maintain 100 subs there should be a information blackout. Not much point limiting the userbase to stay lowkey if people are just going to talk about it on public channels.

Talking about it and using it are different things, thankfully with testing I've found a sweet spot. Everything is about balance, and I think I've already found it.