What to expect in the latest update

Hello,

We are striving for even better security, unfortunately due to this we are unable to release the cheat today. We will be releasing sometime this month(weeks). Through out this period I may invite some user to participate. This is the name of the game, this is why ETA's never work out in the software industry. We will be keeping you all up to date very soon!

17 minutes ago, Kurizu said:

will let sub run out and thats that. product has been more down than available (even in bad shape) but this is just too much drama. the wall of security to hide behind cannot last forever. 

yeah let them release an unfinished product just as riot's AC is being updated 

i still believe in appropriate compensation (monetary, 2nd month recurring) for those who've consecutively resubbed or simply an early invite as suggested in Zlitz's post

57 minutes ago, Ranger1 said:
  1. yeah let them release an unfinished product just as riot's AC is being updated 
  2. i still believe in appropriate compensation (monetary, 2nd month recurring) for those who've consecutively resubbed or simply an early invite as suggested in Zlitz's post

1: They did it obv before 🙂 but i know what you mean, and i also think waiting is better than play with a DT script

2: The thing is, you pay maybe 240GBP (2month), than you stop your sub because you will not pay again for "nothing(at this moment)" now Zlitz invaide new users and maybe you will not get a slot again at a moderate time.

Also @Zlitz you say that they you to be as transparent as possible, maybe you can tell us the reason for the new delay, there was a Bannwave for bots and also for some Scripts got EC hit again or is it just because the loader is not finished now?

I really hope that EC will come back in this month because i like your (coder Team) work.

GLWS

Edited by TheBombPADDI
25 minutes ago, TheBombPADDI said:

1: They did it obv before 🙂 but i know what you mean, and i also think waiting is better than play with a DT script

2: The thing is, you pay maybe 240GBP (2month), than you stop your sub because you will not pay again for "nothing(at this moment)" now Zlitz invaide new users and maybe you will not get a slot again at a moderate time.

Also @Zlitz you say that they you to be as transparent as possible, maybe you can tell us the reason for the new delay, there was a Bannwave for bots and also for some Scripts got EC hit again or is it just because the loader is not finished now?

I really hope that EC will come back in this month because i like your (coder Team) work.

GLWS

understandable

i think banwave hit 

personal opinion ^