What to expect in the latest update

27 minutes ago, Daviii said:

it doesnt change anything besides everyone using their compensation in the first months. you gotta think that its not normal to have months worth of compensation, so i dont have an issue if 100 or 150. this wont change detection rate or anything. Obviously its different if 20 000 people use it.

still if he say max 100 user it should not be more 😉 i mean if you say: max 100 slots not more and when we will do more than 100 slots we will talk with the users. and than you need $ and just say yeah there is a way that more than 100 ppl can get the cheat. This is not the thing that i want from a DEV 😉

21 minutes ago, Zlitz said:

I do apologise if things have changed slightly, however please note that we will not make any changes that compromise user security. This is a innovative platform that no one has done before so we can't go by anything other than personal experience. If business's don't adapt and change, they will die. Hence why I have changed the policy, otherwise people will still be paying for something that isn't online yet. 

1: there are a also other Private platform´s that are not perma DT, so EC is nothing "Special".

2: But you should stay to your word like a man and not change it every time.

In the end you have the luck that this ppl have no other way than buying EC because they will not come in any Private project thats why they are still so "nice". 

Edited by TheBombPADDI

Personally I think test accounts got banned, hense the delay. This has happend to loads (I can name 5) of the 'semi private' and 'private' platforms over the last few years and most gave up not to long after and ran. 

Even if you bypass the inject, the ingame passive detection will get 99% of scripters. Theres one private platform I know which is undetected on inject but the lol account will only last 2 weeks (if your lucky) with orbwalk enabled and 1 week with evade enabled. It will stay UD with cool down trackers etc.. but that's just boring and overpriced then. 

Let's stay positive and hope this platform works out. 

12 minutes ago, Shaunyboi said:

Personally I think test accounts got banned, hense the delay. This has happend to loads (I can name 5) of the 'semi private' and 'private' platforms over the last few years and most gave up not to long after and ran. 

Even if you bypass the inject, the ingame passive detection will get 99% of scripters. Theres one private platform I know which is undetected on inject but the lol account will only last 2 weeks (if your lucky) with orbwalk enabled and 1 week with evade enabled. It will stay UD with cool down trackers etc.. but that's just boring and overpriced then. 

Let's stay positive and hope this platform works out. 

don't let it fool you, if banning in two weeks is detectable, ask anyone using private platforms how long their accounts last , i know what plataform are u saying , is public , nothing public is UD in this days , nothing 

Guest xxx2000

I think it is a good announcement that users would receive compensation without having active sub. I mean, it's just super ridiculous to keep subbing/paying money just to keep your slot alive ! And hope you guys heard about the new  kernel level riot AC that's gonna be implemented. Imagine what that would do  if we are having problem with current user mode AC !

11 hours ago, TheBombPADDI said:

still if he say max 100 user it should not be more 😉 i mean if you say: max 100 slots not more and when we will do more than 100 slots we will talk with the users. and than you need $ and just say yeah there is a way that more than 100 ppl can get the cheat. This is not the thing that i want from a DEV 😉

1: there are a also other Private platform´s that are not perma DT, so EC is nothing "Special".

2: But you should stay to your word like a man and not change it every time.

In the end you have the luck that this ppl have no other way than buying EC because they will not come in any Private project thats why they are still so "nice". 

Shit happens... sometimes rules need to be readjusted as the situation evolves. This particular decision is due to direct user feedback, a compromise to try to satisfy the most number of people. Between going over 100 users for a few months and having to keep subbing to keep your slot alive, this seems like the lesser evil.

1 hour ago, Azoth said:

Shit happens... sometimes rules need to be readjusted as the situation evolves. This particular decision is due to direct user feedback, a compromise to try to satisfy the most number of people. Between going over 100 users for a few months and having to keep subbing to keep your slot alive, this seems like the lesser evil.

These are my thoughts exactly. Ideally we wouldnt go over 100 slots and there is a good chance that we wont but if people have previously paid and are owed their compensation then they should be able to use it. 

If this means that for a month or two there will be slightly more than 100 users then that's ok as once they have used their compensation, if their are no available slots then they will lose their place once the compensation is finished. 

2 hours ago, Azoth said:

Yeah things like this happend. Also the Team did a great job like fixing champs in 24h or adding new things over night. it was like: Hey Vector can you add xy and in the next morning i saw patch 0.33 Addet xy. The team did a great job befor with all the fixes and thing that they add, thats is why i am maybe so mad about the status right now. In the start everything was fine you say you want to be as transparent as possible and this was true, and everything was clear.

1: This move is not the best way for the "Old" users, if you support the product from day 1 and buy a slot and maybe pay the next month even if the cheat was down than you should not lose your slot, i mean imagien you lose the slot to a new member even if you support EC in the downtime 😉

2: If zlitz need money he should just post something like: Hey, we need more time to finish the project but i have to pay the coder so when the invaited user stay with us they will get e bonus (for examplar 5 days) I also read something about not invaiting new user until the project is finsih because you feel bad about let ppl paying for something that they can not use, and now 5 days later it is ok? I know you have to live and everything but you can talk with us i mean just say you need the cashflow for the project.

3: Also if he say: We will never raise the slots about 100 and when we will do this we will ask the users first. than he have to stay to his words and not change it without asking us. I mean how can you trust a person who not stay to his own words. I mean you pay 120GBP for an slotted project and where the dev say  Strictly 100 users can use the cheat and than they just change it. 

4: Idc about the ETA, even if you take 1-2 months more, but maybe you should say if they delay is because they got DT or if you just have to finish something. For me it looks like a DT because after the Bannwave they say we can not reales now. Zlitz say they can not say something about this because of the Security part, but how does it affect security when you say you became DT.

In the end its still @Zlitz decision he have to handle everything, the points about just my wishes and opinions. I just hope the best for this project, and i will not insult the team or anything i just want to be honest about my "feelings" with EC right now.

@Zlitz sorry that i sound this Toxic my english is pretty bad and i may not find the right words to say it like i would say it in my main language. 

Dog Fist Bump GIF by merkinspurlock

Edited by TheBombPADDI
4 hours ago, TheBombPADDI said:

Yeah things like this happend. Also the Team did a great job like fixing champs in 24h or adding new things over night. it was like: Hey Vector can you add xy and in the next morning i saw patch 0.33 Addet xy. The team did a great job befor with all the fixes and thing that they add, thats is why i am maybe so mad about the status right now. In the start everything was fine you say you want to be as transparent as possible and this was true, and everything was clear.

1: This move is not the best way for the "Old" users, if you support the product from day 1 and buy a slot and maybe pay the next month even if the cheat was down than you should not lose your slot, i mean imagien you lose the slot to a new member even if you support EC in the downtime 😉

2: If zlitz need money he should just post something like: Hey, we need more time to finish the project but i have to pay the coder so when the invaited user stay with us they will get e bonus (for examplar 5 days) I also read something about not invaiting new user until the project is finsih because you feel bad about let ppl paying for something that they can not use, and now 5 days later it is ok? I know you have to live and everything but you can talk with us i mean just say you need the cashflow for the project.

3: Also if he say: We will never raise the slots about 100 and when we will do this we will ask the users first. than he have to stay to his words and not change it without asking us. I mean how can you trust a person who not stay to his own words. I mean you pay 120GBP for an slotted project and where the dev say  Strictly 100 users can use the cheat and than they just change it. 

4: Idc about the ETA, even if you take 1-2 months more, but maybe you should say if they delay is because they got DT or if you just have to finish something. For me it looks like a DT because after the Bannwave they say we can not reales now. Zlitz say they can not say something about this because of the Security part, but how does it affect security when you say you became DT.

In the end its still @Zlitz decision he have to handle everything, the points about just my wishes and opinions. I just hope the best for this project, and i will not insult the team or anything i just want to be honest about my "feelings" with EC right now.

@Zlitz sorry that i sound this Toxic my english is pretty bad and i may not find the right words to say it like i would say it in my main language. 

Dog Fist Bump GIF by merkinspurlock

I liked the way u put it , i think you were as sincere as possible bro , if we are here is because we trust in CODER'S job and Zlitz's job , don't have any problem say for us if is DT or not we will support the team the same way