What to expect in the latest update

Of course I can't hide the fact that I am disappointed. But having to get a slot to get the compensation is kind of a no.

I paid a full month for the service, that I couldn't even use. So in total, I paid a month and a half for something I should get compensation for, but nothing is "sure" in the end if there is no slot left. I find this system really shitty, especially since updates was supposed to come around the time people from the first wave, had to repay. The whole psychology of the slot thing is really well taken advantage of, but in this scenario, I will be expecting my slot back when the product is running and I will use my compensation at this time. You were all fully paid for a product that wasn't working properly, and it's time to accept the consequences of such a failure at launch, and deal with the loss, which could possibly turn back into profit in the future.

With all due respect

Ooof, I understand everyone's frustrations/disappointments with the latest announcement of the additional delay on release, but I want to reinforce that Zlitz and the EC are taking everyone's best interests into mind with their decision. I know that the frustration with downtime is a recurring sentiment, but I'd to reiterate that the previous loader, although buggy and detected, was still usable for more than a month before the release of the new loader. I'm not sure what approach will be taken now that nothing is available for use.

Another point I'd to reinforce is that everyone needs to remember that this is the problem with announced ETAs. These are "estimated" times, so there isn't a guarantee. Additionally, I believe this is why they tried to avoid announcement early on in January, because of the imposed stress it places on the platform to make a release that might be before it is completely ready.

It's not my position to give you more information on status, but I will say that the loader is functional and working as intended. I know that I can't speak from a paying subscriber's perspective, but I can assure you from the time that I've worked with Zlitz and the years I've spent as a customer on his previous platforms, the team will deliver.

Hey guys I understand the frustration, I will change our slot policy to this;

• If a user is deemed compensation, such user will be awarded there compensation even if all 100 slots are filled. This does mean there could be more than 100 users using the cheat at a time, however once the compensation expires they will return to a normal user.

This also means you don't need to be a subscriber to use your compensation, even though this was never the case.

For the security of the platform, we cannot disclose public details on our findings with the anti-cheat. 

Personally I am angry, frustrated and stressed more than ever recently. However we are doing this because we care and do not want to make the same mistake twice. We understand this is a cat and mouse game, however we can't release something that we're not 100% confident with it.

Thank you for the support, we will continue to improve and adapt to new situations, again... this system has never been done before so it needs time to mature.

Please also understand that my point is not about the ETA and how shitty it is to wait, it's about how I was personally told that to receive my compensation, I need a slot. Maybe I didn't understand it properly but that's what I remember being told. Even if it was possible to work things out, which I think could have ended up in a positive way, it felt kind of wrong to continue paying. I think this is quite understandable for anybody, as 150€ is a big investment for a lot of people, for a software (which I'm sure will have great qualities). 

I am pleased to read that I won't have to keep my sub to see if things will work out in the future. 

7 minutes ago, Zlitz said:

• If a user is deemed compensation, such user will be awarded there compensation even if all 100 slots are filled. This does mean there could be more than 100 users using the cheat at a time, however once the compensation expires they will return to a normal user.

This also means you don't need to be a subscriber to use your compensation, even though this was never the case.

For the security of the platform, we cannot disclose public details on our findings with the anti-cheat. 

Personally I am angry, frustrated and stressed more than ever recently. However we are doing this because we care and do not want to make the same mistake twice. We understand this is a cat and mouse game, however we can't release something that we're not 100% confident with it.

Thank you for the support, we will continue to improve and adapt to new situations, again... this system has never been done before so it needs time to mature.

idk if this is a joke.... i mean you say 100 times max 100 slots and now there is a way that like 150 user can use this cheat.... 

18 minutes ago, Zlitz said:

take your time bro , when realeased will be insane

15 minutes ago, TheBombPADDI said:

idk if this is a joke.... i mean you say 100 times max 100 slots and now there is a way that like 150 user can use this cheat.... 

it doesnt change anything besides everyone using their compensation in the first months. you gotta think that its not normal to have months worth of compensation, so i dont have an issue if 100 or 150. this wont change detection rate or anything. Obviously its different if 20 000 people use it.

Edited by Daviii
1 minute ago, Zlitz said:

I am trying my best to please everyone, perhaps this is the wrong approach.

the thing is you say a and than you do b.... Like in the chat you say you wont invaide new ppl to the cheat untile he is finished and now you will invaide ppl, and the next thing is you say max 100 slots and you allowed more than 100ppl. 

I know that you have to pay the other coder, but we trust your words and you change your words pretty fast 😞

Just now, TheBombPADDI said:

the thing is you say a and than you do b.... Like in the chat you say you wont invaide new ppl to the cheat untile he is finished and now you will invaide ppl, and the next thing is you say max 100 slots and you allowed more than 100ppl. 

I know that you have to pay the other coder, but we trust your words and you change your words pretty fast 😞

I do apologise if things have changed slightly, however please note that we will not make any changes that compromise user security. This is a innovative platform that no one has done before so we can't go by anything other than personal experience. If business's don't adapt and change, they will die. Hence why I have changed the policy, otherwise people will still be paying for something that isn't online yet.