Tattoo progress

So I just sat for 7 hours on my first tattoo sesh to start this sleeve off. Here's the outcome: 

XgcRULd.jpg

I'm super happy with the progress. I have a few more sessions to go to complete the sleeve, but so far so good! 

What do you guys think? Do you have any tattoos? 

Edited by Fwendship
6 hours ago, Fwendship said:

So I just sat for 7 hours on my first tattoo sesh to start this sleeve off. Here's the outcome: 

XgcRULd.jpg

I'm super happy with the progress. I have a few more sessions to go to complete the sleeve, but so far so good! 

What do you guys think? Do you have any tattoos? 

Holy shit nice

2 minutes ago, Revel said:

Did it hurt you?

Haha I actually fell asleep for the first couple hours, as I was only going off a few hours of sleep. But after that, yeah certain areas definitely hurt! 7 hours is a pretty long time to sit and get tattoo'd for straight, with no breaks. I'll probably sit longer next session though, which mean's more pain. Part of the game though!

Edited by Fwendship
Just now, Fwendship said:

Haha I actually fell asleep for the first couple hours, as I was only going off a few hours of sleep. But after that, yeah certain areas definitely hurt! 7 hours is a pretty long time to sit and get tattoo'd for straight, with no breaks. I'll probably sit longer next session though, which mean's more pain. Part of the game though!

Damn..

Guest Globii
50 minutes ago, Revel said:

Did it hurt you?

47 minutes ago, Fwendship said:

I dont have a Tattoo myself but I know a lot of People that do. They pretty much all said it depends on what Bodypart youre getting Tattooed. Some parts hurt like crazy and some you dont even feel.

@Fwendship I hope you keep us updated on your Tattoo progress, really interested in how it will look when its done.

Edited by Globii