EUW Giveaway part 2!!

Hello guys and i hope you're having a wonderful day.

Today im planning to giveaway yet another EUW account, level 30 40kBE to another lucky participant. This time however, it will be much simpler, and will be like other giveaways where it's just  number guessing game. 

However, since there aren't much participants the last time, imma make this a little easier to win, so that it wont drag on for too long. Again, this will end on the same day as well, on 09/03/2020 11:59pm. 

Admission is simple, just pick a number between 0 and 4, and the right number wins!! 0 and 4 respectively are also valid guesses

All the best to all participants.

6 hours ago, Migno said:

lets go

Okay, so giveaway has ended, and the number i chose was actually 4, and since no one guessed it, I'll have to randomize the winner between the both of you. With that, you've each got a 50/50 chance, and @Migno got the edge!!!! Congrats @Migno. Please PM me!!!!

I really hope more people would join these giveaways as I've still got quite a few more accounts for giveaways just like this, or something even better in the future, who knows Pete Davidson What GIF by Saturday Night Live

I appreciate the both of you very much for participating, and I will looking forward to see the both of you again in my next giveaway in approximately a week!!! 

The Office Thank You GIF to the partipants!