EUW 40kBE Account Giveaway Part 3!!!!

Planchepro

Heyo everybody, 

The time has come again for a giveaway, and you might be asking, didn't he giveaway one like 4 days ago? Well, yes i did, and for now atleast, I think imma set Fridays as the days I'll be giving away an EUW account. 

And like any other giveaway, it's completely free, and non-binding. The account is botted so as always, there'll be a 14 day ban warranty exclusively only for botting.

It isn't a bad thing to always have a spare account with you, incase one gets banned for whatever reason, and I am presenting you that very opportunity to get a backup account completely for free.

Again, seeing as not many people usually participate in these, I'll make the range of numbers small. This time however, the end of this giveaway is at 11:59pm 14/03/2020, this means it'll be on for approximately a day before this giveawat ends. Ofcourse, don't be shy just participate, and who knows, you might win an account. 

Steps to enter are very simple:

- Just pick number from 1-10 and comment it down below 

That's it, it's that simple. 

Okay, giveaway has ended, sorry i was late, I was busy before this, but now I'm here!!!! So, no one got the number right, the number was 1, but fear not, this isn't the end, there will be more to come in the future.

Because of this, next weeks giveaway will be 2 accounts ;) I think that would make it a little more exciting, dont you think? the goldbergs GIF by TV Land for next weeks giveaway should be the real question. 

But thanks to you both for participating nevertheless snl appreciate you GIF by Saturday Night Live