Guide on Best Scripting Champions BOT

cursedstrike

Kogmaw: Play extremely passively until you get 3-5 points in W, then you are ready to do some damage in lane phase. Rage blade is hands down your biggest spike. Don't listen to no-no one about rushing BOTRK. Always rush rageblade for massive damage spike, you can 1v2 botlane after rageblade. Always play as if you are the president and the other 4 are your agents willing to die for you. WHATEVER you do, NEVER be the one to put yourself in danger and self engage. Always use your teammates as stepping stones whenever you're playing kog. And take ALL of the farm except for blue.

Kalista: You can straight up get double kill level 1 with E resets so long as you have competent support, what's more there to say? You fall off, kind of late game. Build BOTRK >Runan > Blood Thirster > Greaves > Into two defensive items such as frozen mallet and randouins or spiriate visage 

Tristana: You have kill pressure at level 3 with E. Good damage and disengage with W and R.

Twitch: This one is tricky. I haven't gotten the chance to test twitch out against senna and apelios. But when I used to play him, I would cheese bot all the time by going invis and appearing behind them. Twitch requires a lot of positioning skill tbh.

Draven: Pretty monstrous early game if you dont mind catching axes (idk if EloCarry has axe catch logic) Once u get BT, lane is over (assuming u have kill lead)

Lucian: Can go for first blood level 2 and 3 if you have a good engage support like thresh, or Alistair

Aphelios & Senna: I have no idea how these two are with scripts; will have to update when I get the chance to play, but I assume they are very strong. 

Picking a scripting champion bot is all about how much solo carry potential they have damage wise whilst staying alive to deal that damage. Champions like kogmaw are hyper dependent on their team. 

• 3 weeks later...