Tempest Intro

Hello I'm Tempest! 

Excited to be back and excited to help develop for this platform :hype:

Returning after several years away from the game and from the community. During my time away I've gone into the direction that would bring me back to this industry. I'm here to make a huge impact with my skills in both the web and software world. I bring a lot of professional experience to the table in experience from the web world but lack a bit with low-level programming. I'm here to possibly join EC as a developer to improve my skills professionally, help build amazing products for you all to use both in game and on the web.

I want to be able to contribute to a community like this. A professional, closed and reliable service. I believe in the cause and I only want whats best for this community and to improve my skills.

I believe there is a lot of work to be done here at EC and I can't wait to join and contribute. Hopefully I can make as big a impact as I want.

Thank you for listening to my story and my introduction, I will now be in your care :pepelove: Please take care of me, I will do what I can to improve life here.

• 2 weeks later...