EloCarry Login & Registration Concept

EloCarry new login & registration concept by @Tempest

• 4 sections for EloCarry concept
    • Login
    • Register
    • Forgot Password
    • Guest Login
  • Seamless transition between all sections (no page loading, no page flicker)
  • Fast form validation
  • Network state management (loading, error, success states)
  • Error handling for structural issues (cross-browser incompatibility issues, unpolyfillable browsers, etc)

Details: Everything here is a concept and might not ever be used. This was just for fun. It was created in TypeScript React using XHR requests to back-end services. It supports REST and GraphQL back-end services. Pretty much bullet proof code with validation, error handling and network management states. This is just a fun concept project for a Material UI concept I had for EloCarry

Let me know what you guys think. I want to partner up with @NitrogenX and create insane web experiences for you all but he needs to deal with things IRL first due to the COVID19 issue. Let's wish him the best. Attached is a small clip of the feature I made. Feel free to leave a comment in the thread of possible other concepts for me to make. I'll run a poll after and make the thing you all wished for.

Note: There is a "clideo" watermark since EloCarry runs a 0.24mb restriction for all filetypes on the forum. This watermark is the online video compression tool I had to use to fit this video here

• 2 weeks later...