Your professions

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stigmata411

I am SEO, very good payment, free time to crack crack something, and work freelance, security of websites, attacks, vunerabilidad, servers, 
C #, Java, NODES, summarizing everything .net, PHP HTML and so on, I'm 42 years old, and from my 15 years of age I'm fascinated with technology

Edited by stigmata411
5 minutes ago, stigmata411 said:

I am SEO, very good payment, free time to crack crack something, and work freelance, security of websites, attacks, vunerabilidad, servers, 
C #, Java, NODES, summarizing everything .net, PHP HTML and so on, I'm 42 years old, and from my 15 years of age I'm fascinated with technology

that sounds super cool 

1 hour ago, stigmata411 said:

Sound pretty diverse aswell (I don't know English word I should use for something having a bunch of variety)

19 minutes ago, Google said:

I'm a field IT engineer 

I get paid a dumb amount of money to plug things in and solve trivial computer issues for companies

For example: my Friday consisted of arriving on a jobsite to "replace a mouse" on an office PC, to which was already finished (for fucks sake I hope so) job done, $200

Do you work at Google :kappa:

Edited by Shaun