Your professions

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zYamamoto
1 hour ago, Leejey said:

So you pay things with pocket money or do you have a mini-job?

Nah for things like that Germany is pretty cool.

I get my own child money 200€, then I get money from the country 444€ and last is money for going to school and living alone, its around 318€

And my girlfriend also gets 200€ child money + 800€ from the country and last is the same like me 318€ for going to school and living alone.

I have a daughter too but obviously not using the money I get for her for my own.

I’m from Germany too, my bar usually makes 3,5-7k ( summer is about 5,5-7k) my Gf isn’t earning anything near that atm since she’s a student and not working because I support her and pay for almost everything ( she’s stressed easy so I don’t push her to earn at least a little money coz I don’t feel like that will benefit her ) 

i usually support my little brother whenever he needs something so I’m good months I’m able to spend ca 4K which usually gets Splitted to saving 2k and 2k for living 

6 hours ago, zYamamoto said:

Nah for things like that Germany is pretty cool.

I get my own child money 200€, then I get money from the country 444€ and last is money for going to school and living alone, its around 318€

And my girlfriend also gets 200€ child money + 800€ from the country and last is the same like me 318€ for going to school and living alone.

I have a daughter too but obviously not using the money I get for her for my own.

Living in germany aswell, what do you mean by "money from the country"?

5 hours ago, MephistoPheles said:

I’m from Germany too, my bar usually makes 3,5-7k ( summer is about 5,5-7k) my Gf isn’t earning anything near that atm since she’s a student and not working because I support her and pay for almost everything ( she’s stressed easy so I don’t push her to earn at least a little money coz I don’t feel like that will benefit her ) 

i usually support my little brother whenever he needs something so I’m good months I’m able to spend ca 4K which usually gets Splitted to saving 2k and 2k for living 

Is that an ordinary amount of earnings? Sounds like a whole lot for a bar :poggers: