Coming back to being a lol badboy

Hello everyone. I used to be hardcore BoLer from 2013 to 2016, before being hit by a huge bw. So now i kind of miss scripting and am thinking of getting a subscription here, since I read that some people from BoL are also here. I am wondering, if there are some coupons for discounts( just in case ๐Ÿ˜„ ) and also what are the detection rates? i seem to be having issues checking some forum subtopics, as they won't load, so i can't use the search really. Also is id verification mandatory? what is the storing policy of our personal info?

Thanks in advance!

Verification is mandatory just to make sure you ainโ€™t a snitch ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Welcome though you wonโ€™t be disappointed. This is where to be if you want to get over on league. I use to use BoL as well and Iโ€™m glad I found EC. I havenโ€™t been banned for almost a year now on my main. I vouch for them ๐Ÿ’ฏ!!!

3 minutes ago, Mostnini said:

Verification is mandatory just to make sure you ainโ€™t a snitch ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Welcome though you wonโ€™t be disappointed. This is where to be if you want to get over on league. I use to use BoL as well and Iโ€™m glad I found EC. I havenโ€™t been banned for almost a year now on my main. I vouch for them ๐Ÿ’ฏ!!!

damn, a year sounds impressive!ย  Yes, I understand the concept of requiring id's, just was wondering if the info is stored safely ๐Ÿ˜„

5 minutes ago, Mostnini said:

I was mostly maining riven, used hans and dd2's riven. Is the riven here close to it with aa cancel speeds?

3 hours ago, BestRyzeEu said:

damn, a year sounds impressive!ย  Yes, I understand the concept of requiring id's, just was wondering if the info is stored safely ๐Ÿ˜„

I was mostly maining riven, used hans and dd2's riven. Is the riven here close to it with aa cancel speeds?

I have personally tested it out and it is amazing. Pro Series Riven Script is amazing. Riven AA and Q Cancels.
Fastest Riven Script out personally with Flash Combos, give it a chance.