15 Inactive (1 year+) LoL Accounts - 50+champions!

kalol

My favorite champions to script on are Kalista and Orianna. Flying around on Kalista is just to much fun to pass up, along with the perfect rend timings. On Orianna those perfect 5 man ults make you team go nuts and the amazing ball control you get out of scripts makes her extremely broken.

I would take any of the NA accounts but I think they are all gone :feelsbadman:

Great post though!

On 7/20/2019 at 6:41 PM, Tainted said:

My favorite champions to script on are Kalista and Orianna. Flying around on Kalista is just to much fun to pass up, along with the perfect rend timings. On Orianna those perfect 5 man ults make you team go nuts and the amazing ball control you get out of scripts makes her extremely broken.

I would take any of the NA accounts but I think they are all gone :feelsbadman:

Great post though!

Yee Kalista ❤️ In times of leagusharp Kalista was my favourite champion. 
Thanks for the reply in the subject.
Anyway, I found something for you. Na account with 28 champs/5 skins, last play 11/03/2018. I sent it via PM. Enjoy! 🙂

Edited by kalol

I love it playing either Kog Maw adc or Twitch adc/jng they are just pog champs lul booth of them are just amazing scripting champs

if EUW 4 is still available I would love to recive the acc

Thanks in advance bro 

Guest HENRY135TH

I play in NA but I like to play in LAS also .

2) last play 15.12.2018, 59 champs, 18 skins

I have the most fun playing TWITCH with (scrimps) because no matter how bad your team does at the end you mess their whole day up. Also the 1 v 5 potential is crazy I remember when sword of the divine was in the game . I was unbelievable .

Edited by HENRY135TH