Easy Guide To Avoid Being Banned...

Guest Moirai

Guest Moirai

...for toxicity

From my time talking to a lot of you in the discord (RIP) a lot of you seem to have a slight problem with being banned for toxicity. Allow me to allieve what ails you fellow EloCarrier's. With one simple tweak never get banned again.

Go to the directory where you installed League of Legends, default is  C:/Riot Games/League of Legends/Config/

Find PersistedSettings.json and open it with notepad.

All you need to do now is find “name”: “ChatScale” and change it’s value to -100. It should look like this after the change:

Disable visibility of lol chat

Make sure to keep the formatting intact to preserve functionality of the file. To save the file you will need to run any game. Practice mode is good enough.

Or...

Just don't be a degenerate and excercise some self restraint by holding your tongue.

"Hakuna Matata, it means kill yourself you fucking retard" - BAD

"wp" - GOOD

Edited by Moirai
Guest Globii

I just have the Enemy Chat disabled all the Time and will mute Teammates that are annoying. Cant concentrate on Chat AND the Game so I rather concentrate on the Game. :ok:

Guest Moirai

Or you can drag your chat off screen at the start of the game. Was just a suggestion for those of you that lack self restraint, if you’re unable to stop yourself flaming it’s likely you’ll lack restraint and undo whatever you did. This isn’t reversible in game without a client restart.

Guest zYamamoto
9 hours ago, Moirai said:

...for toxicity

From my time talking to a lot of you in the discord (RIP) a lot of you seem to have a slight problem with being banned for toxicity. Allow me to allieve what ails you fellow EloCarrier's. With one simple tweak never get banned again.

Go to the directory where you installed League of Legends, default is  C:/Riot Games/League of Legends/Config/

Find PersistedSettings.json and open it with notepad.

All you need to do now is find “name”: “ChatScale” and change it’s value to -100. It should look like this after the change:

Disable visibility of lol chat

Make sure to keep the formatting intact to preserve functionality of the file. To save the file you will need to run any game. Practice mode is good enough.

Or...

Just don't be a degenerate and excercise some self restraint by holding your tongue.

"Hakuna Matata, it means kill yourself you fucking retard" - BAD

"wp" - GOOD

Just dont chat... if you cant handle your own emotions you should change something in your life not in the league of legends config.

Guest Moirai
4 hours ago, zYamamoto said:

Just dont chat... if you cant handle your own emotions you should change something in your life not in the league of legends config.

Which is what I said at the bottom lol.