Easy Guide To Avoid Being Banned...

Guest Moirai

Removing chat scale alleviates the need to mute everyone. However, the second portion of the guide is the most important because chat scale doesn't stop you from chatting. Most of us can type without the need to see out own chat so we really just need to change our own speech and life before the games so we don't just throw our anger through the screen. I've stopped getting toxicity bans after L# went down which made climbing a tad bit easier both legit and scripting. Being chill really helps when it comes to winning games and I promise you'll do better just not being toxic. Note* informing people what they do wrong =/= being toxic. How you tell them they're wrong is what you can consider toxic. Realistically, you don't have to tell anyone anything. You know you're the carry so just focus on yourself and keeping calm.

Guest Globii
1 hour ago, XavierFaux said:

Removing chat scale alleviates the need to mute everyone. However, the second portion of the guide is the most important because chat scale doesn't stop you from chatting. Most of us can type without the need to see out own chat so we really just need to change our own speech and life before the games so we don't just throw our anger through the screen. I've stopped getting toxicity bans after L# went down which made climbing a tad bit easier both legit and scripting. Being chill really helps when it comes to winning games and I promise you'll do better just not being toxic. Note* informing people what they do wrong =/= being toxic. How you tell them they're wrong is what you can consider toxic. Realistically, you don't have to tell anyone anything. You know you're the carry so just focus on yourself and keeping calm.

Telling someone what he does or did wrong is the worst you can do in LoL no matter how polite your telling them... They get mad and start to throw even more... Best is just to stay quiet and play the Game... At the end of the Day, its just a Game.

6 hours ago, Globii said:

Telling someone what he does or did wrong is the worst you can do in LoL no matter how polite your telling them... They get mad and start to throw even more... Best is just to stay quiet and play the Game... At the end of the Day, its just a Game.

If you're being polite and they take it too seriously, that's a problem on their personality and not yours. Truthfully, you're BOUND to get someone like that as you climb. Saying nothing is probably the best thing you can do in that case, sure. However, if you NEED to say something just try to keep them calm. As you said, it's just a game. If they were raging to begin with, then there's no good reason to speak in the first place. I personally use my polite demeanor to get others banned because I'm not saying anything terrible. And usually, because I'm scripting and doing well mid to late game, they turn around their toxic behavior and try to suck up to the chat gods hoping they're not gonna get banned.

Guest glorly34
5 hours ago, Petrichor said:

Yea its usually - Load in > mute all > either fuck them or get fucked > Proceed to unmute all to flame one way or the other > annnnnd chat ban > ????? > profit

🙂