Picking up girls (Hooking mostly) while scripting

Guest Blackiechan

Guest Blackiechan

I've been scripting for as long as I can remember. Honestly I think I've played longer with scripts than without scripts.

In the french community, we have a discord called LoLFR, which is one of the biggest Discord League community. The female-male ratio is kinda even so it makes it easier but in case you're not french I suggest also GetSOJ which is pretty much Tinder for gamers.

Anyway, you don't even have to boost her, play some sick draven or twitch or vayne and I can garantee you that you will pick up some desperate e-girls wanting attention and kudos if she lives near you. I'm 30 and in the past 7 years, I had 3 long-term relationships and a few flings here and here just because I was "good" at league.

It's sad how it works but yea I guess nowadays having a big "elo" is good enough to get you laid.

Me as an ex challenger player approve this, if you hit Challenger (doesnt matter if you are the worst dogshit player ((there are plenty of challenger players who are dogshit)) ), or go to challenger with 100% wr, they bang you for either attention or boosting 1-2 leagues.

There are lots of e-sports hunter girls too btw, got like 80% of all academy players as friends and they do sick stuff, like boosting accounts from Unranked to Master 100% Winrate just to get laid or for a few nudes.

Boys are desperate too, especially the 18 year old newcomers to the esports scene lul

• 3 weeks later...