EUW accounts #2

Guest Pura

Lets try this again, everyone reply with your favourite champion(s) and why and I'll give you an account or two, ranked platinum for those who want abit of a challange in scripting and if I like your reply.

Accounts will be sent in 48hr

Edited by Pura
Guest terminal1999

Can I get an account even though I live in SEA so I can perhaps join you guys for some casual scripting in the future? xD

Anyways, my favorite champion is definitely ezreal by far, mainly due to how safe the champion is in general, while still dealing damage. Not sure if he is still as strong now since klepto has been removed though... But hey ezreal just got a hotfix buff so we shall wait and see. Overall a great champion to use for climbing regardless of whether you're playing legit / scripting though!

Guest NotLikeThis

Next time try to ask a mod to make an announcement in the discord! They are usually pretty nice about it. I feel people are lazy and don't frequent the forums enough so it doesn't get the traffic it deserves. And I'm sadly NA or I would have hopped on the opportunity myself lol.

Guest NotLikeThis

We have a good mix of regions here. There are a good amount of EU players that should be interested in this. Like I said people just don't frequent the forum enough especially when they have "set" dates to come back and check. Try the discord idea first and if there still isn't enough then maybe think about expanding or just rotating regions!

Edited by NotLikeThis