How to start scripting

TheBombPADDI

Hey, just want to give you some tips to have the best possible start. 
That are just my opinion.

1: Never script on your MAIN wehn you care about losing him even with EC!

2:  If you get banned before for scripting make a clean install (windows) on your pc and use a other windows key for it. This is for getting a new machine ID, you can check UC there are a lot of information about the machine ID

3: Never talk ingame (lol chat/private lol chat) about scripting or other stuff like this, rito track the chat for key words like scripting or stuff like that 

4: don’t post your account on any website with things like that: easy dia with scripts, or scripting in S10 easy (if  someone remember the 5 costumers from Joker that just got banned because they post this every where)

5: If someone call you out in the chat dont stop scripting just dont care about it, DON‘T response to it just play and dont write something like hahahaha i am to good for you noob. 
This are my tips for the best start there are also beginners tutorials that will help you in the gameplay part to stay safe 

https://elocarry.net/topic/403-how-to-script/

8 hours ago, TheBombPADDI said:

Ohhh 😯 you didn’t read the news? EC is not longer a League cheat, they made now a bot for candy crush. I am sorry 11/12/2019 no scripting:) but invite your friends on Facebook to beat them in candy crush 

:kappahd::kappaclaus:

Time to play some candy crush 🤩

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...