What to expect in the latest update

On 2/8/2020 at 12:02 PM, TheBombPADDI said:

idk if this is a joke.... i mean you say 100 times max 100 slots and now there is a way that like 150 user can use this cheat.... 

Pretty sure you misunderstood. He's saying that if you cancel your sub AND you have compensation days for downtime, you still lose your slot but are able to redeem your compensation time. There's still only 100 slots, but there may be more than 100 people using the cheat at the same time if you cancel your sub, then activate your compensation days at a later time. You can't expect him to not sell another slot after you cancel your subscription. 

@Zlitz only question I have, is let's say the cheat is never ready for release, ie. you guys are unable to ensure it stays undetected or whatever. How will the users be compensated? I mean, we're going on 2 months here paying a hefty amount for something we can't use. 

44 minutes ago, Fwendship said:

Pretty sure you misunderstood. He's saying that if you cancel your sub AND you have compensation days for downtime, you still lose your slot but are able to redeem your compensation time. There's still only 100 slots, but there may be more than 100 people using the cheat at the same time if you cancel your sub, then activate your compensation days at a later time. You can't expect him to not sell another slot after you cancel your subscription. 

@Zlitz only question I have, is let's say the cheat is never ready for release, ie. you guys are unable to ensure it stays undetected or whatever. How will the users be compensated? I mean, we're going on 2 months here paying a hefty amount for something we can't use. 

I think if you buy a product and the seller says max 100ppl can use the cheat than i can expect that max 100ppl use the cheat 😉 i mean if i sell you a lvl 30 smurf and i give you a lvl 23 smuf is this fine for you? I mean it was Zlitz mistake to not check the AC and just reales a loader that can´t bypass the AC, he can just paus the Sub for the duration that it take to fix the loader and everything is fine for everyone. I mean it is obv not the Users fault that the cheat was directly DT

😉

Also i think if the cheat is again DT after 2 weeks we are just unlucky and the money is gone 🙂 i mean you have to expect that a cheat can go DT that is just unlucky and you know you have to pick a other platform for lol. I mean you can not buy a 100% undetectable plattform so they wont give a refund or anything like this

Also i think Zlitz will not do the same mistake twice, so lets hope EC will stay Ud for some months  🙂

Edited by TheBombPADDI
1 hour ago, TheBombPADDI said:

I think if you buy a product and the seller says max 100ppl can use the cheat than i can expect that max 100ppl use the cheat 😉 i mean if i sell you a lvl 30 smurf and i give you a lvl 23 smuf is this fine for you? I mean it was Zlitz mistake to not check the AC and just reales a loader that can´t bypass the AC, he can just paus the Sub for the duration that it take to fix the loader and everything is fine for everyone. I mean it is obv not the Users fault that the cheat was directly DT

😉

Also i think if the cheat is again DT after 2 weeks we are just unlucky and the money is gone 🙂 i mean you have to expect that a cheat can go DT that is just unlucky and you know you have to pick a other platform for lol. I mean you can not buy a 100% undetectable plattform so they wont give a refund or anything like this

Also i think Zlitz will not do the same mistake twice, so lets hope EC will stay Ud for some months  🙂

if this platform could go undetected for months, that would be absolutely amazing. 

although i'm sure 100 slots is excessive in that case, then again, let's hope for the best with the dev team 

6 hours ago, Ranger1 said:

if this platform could go undetected for months, that would be absolutely amazing. 

although i'm sure 100 slots is excessive in that case, then again, let's hope for the best with the dev team 

I think they need to go at least 4 months+ UD or users with a brain will just switch the platform to a other provaider, i mean you pay like 150$ for a cheat with a simple evade some champs scripts and some misc and this cheat was UD for a realy long time and after the DT they were UD again in like 1 week :). Thats why i think Zlitz will go 100% sure that the cheat will be bulletproof for the AC at the current stage😛

18 minutes ago, TheBombPADDI said:

I think they need to go at least 4 months+ UD or users with a brain will just switch the platform to a other provaider, i mean you pay like 150$ for a cheat with a simple evade some champs scripts and some misc and this cheat was UD for a realy long time and after the DT they were UD again in like 1 week :). Thats why i think Zlitz will go 100% sure that the cheat will be bulletproof for the AC at the current stage😛

yea security is important

obv doesnt make it easier riot's implementing new AC

but as long as we get a healthy timeframe of UD, that's more than enough time to get to masters/GM on like 2-3 accounts 

5 minutes ago, Ranger1 said:

yea security is important

obv doesnt make it easier riot's implementing new AC

but as long as we get a healthy timeframe of UD, that's more than enough time to get to masters/GM on like 2-3 accounts 

True the new ac will make it not better.

what is for you a healthy timeframe ? I mean like 2 months or 9 months ? 

4 minutes ago, Ranger1 said:

2 months 

funny that ppl will be fine when the cheat get DT after 2 months again. I mean its on your side and if this is fine for you than you should go on, but on my side 2 months are not really a long time since you can buy other products that are long time UD. 
But what i have to say why i stay with EC right now and not cancel my sub and stay with the other provider: it is that vector works soooo close with the community and listen directly to the feedback thats 10/10, never saw this before in a LOL cheat

4 minutes ago, TheBombPADDI said:

funny that ppl will be fine when the cheat get DT after 2 months again. I mean its on your side and if this is fine for you than you should go on, but on my side 2 months are not really a long time since you can buy other products that are long time UD. 
But what i have to say why i stay with EC right now and not cancel my sub and stay with the other provider: it is that vector works soooo close with the community and listen directly to the feedback thats 10/10, never saw this before in a LOL cheat

vector is a good coder bro , and he is very good person 🙂 , it is true

11 hours ago, TheBombPADDI said:

😉

Honestly, I fail to see your logic. There's still only 100 slots. Would you prefer to un-sub and lose all your compensation days? Because that's what it sounds like you're asking for. Even if it wasn't down due to being detected, it could just be compensation days for not being up to date with a current patch. You seem to be getting mad for the wrong reasons here. Being annoyed by the fact that the cheat hasn't been working for 2 months is completely justifiable, but you're getting mad at something that doesn't effect you at all.