What to expect in the latest update

5 minutes ago, Fwendship said:

Honestly, I fail to see your logic. There's still only 100 slots. Would you prefer to un-sub and lose all your compensation days? Because that's what it sounds like you're asking for. Even if it wasn't down due to being detected, it could just be compensation days for not being up to date with a current patch. You seem to be getting mad for the wrong reasons here. Being annoyed by the fact that the cheat hasn't been working for 2 months is completely justifiable, but you're getting mad at something that doesn't effect you at all. 

Lul. He can do the same thing that do 99% of the other providers just freez the sub. I am „mad“ about the fact that he change his own words really quick 😉 but at all i am not that mad i am just frustrated about the last things that happened 

2 minutes ago, TheBombPADDI said:

This sounds to good to be true. I must say even after the last few things that happend i am hyped up i want see all the new stuff that the team added.

also i have some questions about the team:

@Vector is working on the cheat itself 

and you and @Obsidian on the loader and the backround or i am wrong? 

@Obsidian - Lead Loader Developer & Security.

@Vector - Lead Cheat Developer & Security.

Both are entitled to view and operate at both cheat and loader level for security, this makes sure there's zero compromises with security. As we discovered recently. Hence why there is a delay in the update from being released. 

1 minute ago, Zlitz said:

@Obsidian - Lead Loader Developer & Security.

@Vector - Lead Cheat Developer & Security.

Both are entitled to view and operate at both cheat and loader level for security, this makes sure there's zero compromises with security. As we discovered recently. Hence why there is a delay in the update from being released. 

This sounds good 👌 i like it that you hired a new coder because 4 eyes see more than 2😘

Just now, TheBombPADDI said:

This sounds good 👌 i like it that you hired a new coder because 4 eyes see more than 2😘

Just was about to write that the 4 eyes method is always better 😄

18 minutes ago, Zlitz said:

It will be this month for sure.

Looking forward to this, got quite high expectations into EC

Just now, TheBombPADDI said:

Well @Obsidian has information that no one else has, he's a vital member to our team and the future of Elocarry. When you got two people who have information that no one else has or can produce, you have quite the development team. :winkypepe: