When did you start scripting?

13 minutes ago, Chase said:

shit i guess 2016 with league#, but i've used a ton after that aimtec->coreshine->x22-rift.lol

even tried BOL and GOS once gotta say League# was probably my favourite with x22 following in at second place!

I never did try L#. Only BoL back then. Then I also went through the wormhole of platforms.

12 minutes ago, Google said:

Season 2 with BoL, moved to L# and then tried to use AimTec but that failed then I quit LoL

I remember seeing a Google and Bing online on BoL. Was that you?

Guest Chubbies

I started with L# in season 4.

My buddy only played Cass and would get called out all the time for scripting.

I thought he was just good. Then he told me about L# and my world changed.

Guest Azoth

I'm surprised by all the stories of people getting called out for scripting. I've used GoS and Rift and the only times I've been called out are as Xerath a couple times, since it's so much more obvious than any other champ.

Even towards the end of Rift when I (stupidly) ran evade and would jitterstep on every circle AoE, no one said anything (though I'm sure someone would have eventually).

3 hours ago, Azoth said:

I'm surprised by all the stories of people getting called out for scripting. I've used GoS and Rift and the only times I've been called out are as Xerath a couple times, since it's so much more obvious than any other champ.

Even towards the end of Rift when I (stupidly) ran evade and would jitterstep on every circle AoE, no one said anything (though I'm sure someone would have eventually).

Back then everyone called you out even if you were legit. Scripting was all over the place. Kind of like Apex aim bots now.

Guest Globii

Im not quite sure how I found out about Scripting, I just played a lot of LoL back in the Days together with some Friends. I think I got curious after some Guy dodged all my Skillshots.

Then I somehow found BoL and started with it, pretty much bought every single Script you could imagine. Then got Banned multiple Times using it and searched for something new. Thats when I found L#, been using it until they closed.

Edited by Globii
Grammar