When did you start scripting?

Started in Season 3 playing League and learned about scripting near the end. Started scripting with BoL and then heard about L#. Banwave at 4.20 but didn't use L# so didn't get banned, but decided to use L# after and pretty much kept at it until it shutdown. Used EloBuddy when I didn't have money to pay for L#, also used cracked version of BoL whenever that was updated, but stopped after recognizing it just gets you banned anyways. Been a long time coming.

Guest RawHoneyDew

Since i'm a noob and don't really remember when but it all started when i was so into LoL that i actually started to search on google for LoL hacks in order to get to challenjour :kek:, and that's when i found L#. Honestly L# was the best of the best until sh*t went down :jail: ... Before L# i did a little bit of research in case anything were to happen to them and found GoS. GoS wasn't really up to my liking but can't really be too picky before. After L# went bye2 i started using Banbuddy and Banbot. :tear: :tear:

On 5/27/2019 at 7:20 AM, Globii said:

Im not quite sure how I found out about Scripting, I just played a lot of LoL back in the Days together with some Friends. I think I got curious after some Guy dodged all my Skillshots.

Then I somehow found BoL and started with it, pretty much bought every single Script you could imagine. Then got Banned multiple Times using it and searched for something new. Thats when I found L#, been using it until they closed.

That's my story.

was challenger s 3-4 and 6, then had some issues with carpel tunnel so i started scripting to be able to continue playing at the same level

1 hour ago, dsh said:

was challenger s 3-4 and 6, then had some issues with carpel tunnel so i started scripting to be able to continue playing at the same level

I wonder if there are a lot of people scripting due to medical reasons. I remember when I was botting WoW there was a lot of stories like this where they were using the bot because they could no longer do the repetition. I am sorry to hear that.

Guest zYamamoto
4 hours ago, Tainted said:

I wonder if there are a lot of people scripting due to medical reasons. I remember when I was botting WoW there was a lot of stories like this where they were using the bot because they could no longer do the repetition. I am sorry to hear that.

Yeah my doctor said I need to script, because I have to win, if I dont win I feel super bad and thats not good, thats what he said.

Guest predical
On 5/27/2019 at 12:40 PM, Accurex said:

L# -> x22 -> Rift

Now I'm here. I miss league so much, can't wait for Elocarry.

Exactly the same for me, got a x22 xpackage since 2010, L# first try in end of season 4