BEST ADC TO CARRY LOW ELO ?

Guest HENRY135TH

Guest HENRY135TH

What ADC champion in your opinion is the best to carry with in LOW ELO . Even with braindead Supports.  Just curious on what champs you guys suggest . Thanks for your time  

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HENRY135TH

I got to gold first time with Sivir really just pushing towers and then running away lmao . You really think Ezreal is good right now ?

Jinx is awesome by the way . I am a RAT-FANATIC AT HEART spacer.png

It is not easy to carry alone in the botom. Especially with braindead supports.
I recommend Tristana and Corky for Mid or Top. These champs are used a lot by professional players and go well with script.

I'd say Jinx and Tristana are great easy to carry champs at low elo Trist isnt even very script reliant the reason she is so strong is because she melts towers so fast so all you'd need is one won teamfight even if you are behind and you can grab a quick inhib. Jinx as well also melts towers and low elo tends to stand behind a tower with low hp for whatever reason lmao so when you get tower you can straight away from the movement buff engage on that enemy. With Jinx as well as soon as you get IE, Runaans all it takes is a bunch of enemies to be grouped to sway the game back into your favour and you got yourself a penta kill haha.

With that  being said I dont really play either that often I dont like Jinx and rarely play Tristana I usually play Kalista (even without scripts) and Draven. Lucian is also a great pick imo as long as you dont fall behind.

Any adc is good at low elo. regardless of the bad support that may accompany you during the game. Just kill monsters and stand well during short or prolonged fights. If your support is more or less decent you can take short-term kills from the game. although sometimes, neither support is necessary and you can get them yourself.