BEST ADC TO CARRY LOW ELO ?

Guest HENRY135TH

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends on what elo, but Twitch/Jhin/Sivir for me. Sivir has been bae for me for years now when climbing. I hit Challenger with her couple times. She's also the reason I'm currently letting my main decay out of GM. If you're not the best at last hitting, don't play Jhin, but he easily carries games if you make it to mid game without feeding.

For me, the strongest ADC is Ezreal. He has a great mid game, and as you know now most games end quite quickly. Kleptomancy is rlly dope on scripts (auto Q with nice prediction FTW). You can really get a good advantage and have fast power spikes. He is also super safe with his E. 
I also like to play a new build on Varus (Arcane Comet, Lethality) and Ashe (Arcane Comet, Essence Reaver, Trinity Force, IE). They are really fun to play.

Edited by kalol
Guest HENRY135TH

I am definitely going to try out ezreal when I can .

I will try these new builds on Varus (Arcane Comet, Lethality) and Ashe (Arcane Comet, Essence Reaver, Trinity Force, IE). They are really fun to play.  @kalol  I will try them out

Guest HENRY135TH
23 hours ago, HENRY135TH said:

What ADC champion in your opinion is the best to carry with in LOW ELO . Even with braindead Supports.  Just curious on what champs you guys suggest . Thanks for your time  

Snooze you looze-Snorlax

In terms of ADCs, Ezreal is the least dependent on his support.

In Twitch Rivals tournaments, high elo ADCs paired with Gold E-girl support players would often pick Ezreal. 

Good prediction on Ezreal feels really amazing to play, even when Ezreal is not strong as a champion.

On 7/26/2019 at 3:25 AM, pivs said:

It is not easy to carry alone in the botom. Especially with braindead supports.
I recommend Tristana and Corky for Mid or Top. These champs are used a lot by professional players and go well with script.

I 2nd this. Trist is a beast top, especially in the current meta if you can pick against a melee champ.

• 3 weeks later...