BEST ADC TO CARRY LOW ELO ?

Guest HENRY135TH

1 hour ago, gifhunter said:

caitlyn and ezreal low elo are freelo with scripts

Cait with simple enough prediction to hit W to follow up with E Q would be amazing. Ezreal is good at most Elos with even "decent" prediction. An example set by Rift was that even though it wasn't the best prediction it could still do enough to get you a clean ish win. Of course, a better prediction than Rift could easily get us up there in Elo

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

47 minutes ago, XavierFaux said:

Cait with simple enough prediction to hit W to follow up with E Q would be amazing. Ezreal is good at most Elos with even "decent" prediction. An example set by Rift was that even though it wasn't the best prediction it could still do enough to get you a clean ish win. Of course, a better prediction than Rift could easily get us up there in Elo

Yeah, some rift scripts were good but some were janky as hell because of the prediction/last hit mechanics.

Guest HENRY135TH

I feel like some people dont use judgement with scripts they just want to hold spacebar . Gotta think a little. This is their biggest issues in climbing

• 2 weeks later...

You can check the main META champs. in op.gg (not sure if im allow to post webpages, if not please delete my post)

If you can script.
1. Vayne.
2. Kaisa.
3. Ezreal

If you cannt.
1. Jinx (works for me)
2. Tristana (Just go all in at level 2)
3. Twitch (Play like pussy and u will get victory)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey there. I just saw the thread and decided to give you my own experience with climbing with ADCs

Implying you are able to script, the best at the moment would be Kai'sa, Ezreal, Jinx and Xayah. They all have some kind of "escape" ability and high carry potential. Ezreal can also be played mid, but I also like to get the Corki mid out. You need to know what you're doing in 1v1 situations though.

If you are jungle, Twitch is the obvious choice.

My own list:

Using scripts.
1. Draven (Learn how to play with him and he'll carry you any day).
2. Lucian.
3. Jhin or Vayne

Without scripts.
1. Draven (As I said, learn how to play with him, and he'll carry you)
2. Caitlyn
3. Twitch

All these are what I prefer and which have carried me.

• 3 weeks later...