Tips from a Ex-Pro Player In not getting banned

Let me put this in bold letters really quick (I AM NOT A EX PRO LEAGUE PLAYER, I PLAYED A BATTLE ROYALE AND OTHER GAMES PROFESSIONALLY)

Hey guys, my name is Ben (and yes im not the real federal reserve chairman) I use to be a pro in a certain battle royale game. I have a lot of experience in pro scenes, and before you say "well Ben, battle royale is not league so how can you tell us how not to get banned?". Ok so yes, Im not the greatest at League of Legends and Im no pro in it, but I have found ways to get around being easily detected even by fellow pro players in games. So I guess here are just some general tips and I hope this helps if you are going to try to go pro in any game (especially with skills.)

1. BE NICE

Look, it really just sucks to have anyone toxic in the community. Trust me I know this game gets irritating and so do a lot of games, but the more you are dick and stand out, the more they will notice you. I remember for example some people in the pro community I was apart of, would just become dicks and ego others out. You never know who people are connected to, and you never know what they are capable of. Just be nice to anyone that asks you how you got so good and give them some.. maybe false advice.

2. Detected, Hide, and Deny

I know getting detected (if it ever happens) sucks, but the constant battle between skills and AC has been around since the need for AC. It is hard to tell your friends or teammates that you got banned. Luckily you can Deny and just get another account and say you were banned for being toxic or one of the million other reasons you can get banned on LoL. I had to hide so many accounts and had to keep getting new ones every time a skill was detected.

3. The Middle of the Pack

Ahhhh yes, the middle the perfect warm spot in the pro scene where you are not the greatest but not the worst. Sometimes when you are at the top, more people wanna tear you down. I have personally had experience in things like this and seen many pro players fall to it before.

4. Maybe? A contract? with a small or big org.

Most Org's sometimes big and small are gonna contract you. Dont panic, just remain calm and read through the contract. Make sure there is nothing that can fall back on you, and make you pay the org money in case you leave or are found using skills. Sometimes you might just get caught and you need to learn when to leave the stage. I know it sucks, it feels horrible and sometimes you might wish you never did it.

5. Use Skills then maybe dont, because I have a LAN tourny in a month

When you depend on some assistance sometime, you get real use to it. I know its fun to use and it helps a lot, but if you ever go to a LAN tournament and you cant perform the same exact way, well then you might have just given yourself up to your coaches, teammates, and fans. Give yourself some practice outside of the skill sometimes.

6. Dont get too Rage-tastic with the skill

Come on, make it seem real enough. Again I know its fun to rage with skills, but especially if you wanna go pro you gotta make it seem somewhat believe-able. I know shroud and some other pros do some nutty stuff, but even they get checked a lot. You just gotta find that sweet spot with a skill that seems believable and no one will accuse you (or they might). Just play at the level you need to and make smart choices with your skill.

Well guys, this is the end of my tutorial I might edit it to add a special section for the steps to going pro, but I feel like most of you guys have a general idea to how to start into a pro scene.

Just some general stuff I know ill get in chat.

-Again im not a pro LoL player, I just have experience in other pro scenes and generally they are almost identical in some ways.

-Dont take the guide too seriously just some stuff I learned through my time in other pro scenes. (And what I use to see people get detected for)

Also sorry if their is any grammatical or spelling errors, Im in a rush on a project and trying to give some advice.

If you have any questions about Pro Scenes or how to get into them ill answer your comments below!

Thanks guys and good luck!

-Benjamin Shalom Bernanke (14th Federal Reserve Chairman)

Edited by benbernanke
Guest DFWGuardian

I know for shooter games there have been plenty of peeps that got caught (CSGO in particular)

But has anyone ever been banned with scripts for leagues in a LAN tourny?

2 minutes ago, DFWGuardian said:

I know for shooter games there have been plenty of peeps that got caught (CSGO in particular)

But has anyone ever been banned with scripts for leagues in a LAN tourny?

Honestly, I dont know. I dont doubt that someone might have something, but I think with league especially they are pretty good on security. Especially at LAN events. In previous LAN tournaments I have been involved in, they dont check at all. They just let you download whatever you need and just kinda patrol around every once in a while.

Guest DFWGuardian
1 minute ago, benbernanke said:

Honestly, I dont know. I dont doubt that someone might have something, but I think with league especially they are pretty good on security. Especially at LAN events. In previous LAN tournaments I have been involved in, they dont check at all. They just let you download whatever you need and just kinda patrol around every once in a while.

I was wondering about that, I played Supreme-GE with CSGO for like 3 years using an aimbot that was just barely assisting my aim+recoil. No one ever noticed. But never played with lans :/ 

Feel it would be way easier than leagues at a lan for sure

1 minute ago, DFWGuardian said:

I was wondering about that, I played Supreme-GE with CSGO for like 3 years using an aimbot that was just barely assisting my aim+recoil. No one ever noticed. But never played with lans 😕

Feel it would be way easier than leagues at a lan for sure

I think that if you had a internal that didnt have any UI skill info, that would easily get by in a LAN. But you would have to mask your key control and make it look nothing out of the ordinary. Maybe just slight assistance. I dont doubt that someone is prob already doing this at League LAN's atm.

Guest DFWGuardian
1 minute ago, benbernanke said:

I think that if you had a internal that didnt have any UI skill info, that would easily get by in a LAN. But you would have to mask your key control and make it look nothing out of the ordinary. Maybe just slight assistance. I dont doubt that someone is prob already doing this at League LAN's atm.

hmmm Yeah something that just slightly adjusted skill shots, and slightly evaded would be OP I guess in theory. wonder how that would do :D 

1 minute ago, Zlitz said:

Thank you for your guide! We have many guys using LegacyAim at CSGO Lan events and they are winning big doing so! Your tips are relatable to there advice.

Really people use LegacyAim on lan events? O_O