Tips from a Ex-Pro Player In not getting banned

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/30/2019 at 5:51 AM, MephistoPheles said:

always told people about getting banned coz toxic, best trick 2013-2019 

This was my goto, but recently I got creative with my bans so long as nobody noticed I wasn't using the account until way later. Started saying stuff like "I forgot the pass" due to how many accs I buy and my friends being aware of that, "I didn't like my mmr" which is half bullshit because it's cool being high elo yet I also wanna play against the bronzies sometimes, and more recently "some drama went down and I had to remove everyone. Was easier to just ditch the account." People don't see me as toxic as I used to be so saying I was toxic isn't as believable so I had to get creative. Though, being TOO creative with your lies just digs a hole you have to live in. It starts out small, but you'll end up digging a bigger and bigger one. Sticking to something simple that is plausibly true like being toxic is probably the easiest way to hide your bans.

12 hours ago, XavierFaux said:

This was my goto, but recently I got creative with my bans so long as nobody noticed I wasn't using the account until way later. Started saying stuff like "I forgot the pass" due to how many accs I buy and my friends being aware of that, "I didn't like my mmr" which is half bullshit because it's cool being high elo yet I also wanna play against the bronzies sometimes, and more recently "some drama went down and I had to remove everyone. Was easier to just ditch the account." People don't see me as toxic as I used to be so saying I was toxic isn't as believable so I had to get creative. Though, being TOO creative with your lies just digs a hole you have to live in. It starts out small, but you'll end up digging a bigger and bigger one. Sticking to something simple that is plausibly true like being toxic is probably the easiest way to hide your bans.

Yea man hiding your bans is the easiest, but especially with league where (at least to my knowledge) you get banned almost every other day because nothing is UD. It becomes hard to script and not get banned and try to make an excuse account after account.

Guest Globii
5 minutes ago, benbernanke said:

Yea man hiding your bans is the easiest, but especially with league where (at least to my knowledge) you get banned almost every other day because nothing is UD. It becomes hard to script and not get banned and try to make an excuse account after account.

Or just tell your friends from the start that you are Cheating and you wont have those issues :kek:

Just now, Globii said:

Or just tell your friends from the start that you are Cheating and you wont have those issues :kek:

Very true, I mean if they are good friends they wont care. But sadly if you ever do well they will be like "Oh its just the bot" or just say some remarks at you hacking lol. Idk it just kind of sucks, and they will just keep trying to make you feel bad lol.

Guest Globii
12 minutes ago, benbernanke said:

Very true, I mean if they are good friends they wont care. But sadly if you ever do well they will be like "Oh its just the bot" or just say some remarks at you hacking lol. Idk it just kind of sucks, and they will just keep trying to make you feel bad lol.

Its just the normal mocking i'd say... Of course when they know that you're Cheating in the Game and do something absolutly sick they wont care as much as if someone did that Legit.

But on the other Hand, they still ask me to play with them and carry / boost them, and in the end I dont Cheat to get somekind of respect from my Friends, I Cheat because I like it and cant play Legit. 

1 hour ago, Globii said:

1 hour ago, benbernanke said:

Yeah I agree, if you have good friends you won't have those issues. Unfortunately for me, I've put myself pretty far in the creator community which is very anti-cheat centered and anti-toxic. I have to pick and choose the friends who know. Streamer friends have to be in the dark. 

1 minute ago, XavierFaux said:

Yeah I agree, if you have good friends you won't have those issues. Unfortunately for me, I've put myself pretty far in the creator community which is very anti-cheat centered and anti-toxic. I have to pick and choose the friends who know. Streamer friends have to be in the dark. 

Hey man, I get it. When I was "exposed" basically after leaving the Pro scene I lost almost all of those friendships I made in that community. Its rough but once you dive into this scene its hard to leave.