Tips from a Ex-Pro Player In not getting banned

On 6/9/2019 at 2:13 PM, benbernanke said:

Hey man, I get it. When I was "exposed" basically after leaving the Pro scene I lost almost all of those friendships I made in that community. Its rough but once you dive into this scene its hard to leave.

It honestly is... but I'm still sorta in the public eye as a sort of entertainer and much of the proof that i do script is sorta gone now. At least I don't know where it is anyways nor to I know if it'll come back to bite me, but again I can just feed into the lie more or go out swinging.

6 hours ago, XavierFaux said:

It honestly is... but I'm still sorta in the public eye as a sort of entertainer and much of the proof that i do script is sorta gone now. At least I don't know where it is anyways nor to I know if it'll come back to bite me, but again I can just feed into the lie more or go out swinging.

Shit man, just be careful. I know you probably are. But man I just remember all the news articles and stuff that released against me. And man it just felt like shit, felt like the whole world turned against me. But I learned from it and im doing other shit now lol.

2 hours ago, benbernanke said:

Shit man, just be careful. I know you probably are. But man I just remember all the news articles and stuff that released against me. And man it just felt like shit, felt like the whole world turned against me. But I learned from it and im doing other shit now lol.

Yeah... I understand that man. Sometimes it's really fun to look cool on stream and just not give a fuck, but I need to make sure that my cheating is within the realm of possibility and safety. It only makes sense to do it that way and I know I have to do it that way. I don't plan to go pro and I don't plan to cheat for everything I do on stream (even though that's what I'm doing rn), but I do wish to live in both realms. Some cheaters are really chill people who don't boast about cheating or do their best to stay humble. Many are toxic, but the ones who are chill I can really vibe with. I've told some of my IRL friends that I cheat and they realize that I don't cheat for the sake of being the "best player" but rather to chill out while still being decent at the game. Of course, I can play the games legit and get high elo w/o scripts if I took the time to do it, but I honestly don't want to put in as much effort as I would back in Season 3.

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Loading said:

Very interesting. But, I don't know the stakes with Pro and cheats are insanely high. 

Its high, but its kinda like doping back in the early 2000's either take the drug of cheating or get passed up for not having the skill or required mechanical work. IDK its not something anyone should attempt but I dont regret it.