Elocarry is focused on bypassing Anti-cheat’s from EAC, BE and Riot AC. Currently, our major products are focused around the very popular MOBA, League of Legends. Our game cheats aim to optimize and safely bypass the anti-cheats that are put in front of them.
As a Cheat Developer, your role would be to ensure that you can reverse game engine functions and make game cheating features from that such as aimbot, visual esp and more desired features. You will then be able to export that into .dll form, from there our reverse engineer will ensure that the right security protocols are met, so it can then be ready to be distributed to our community subscribers.
What you'll do
- Reversing required game engines to allow our game cheat products to be undetected and feature-rich.
- Engineering a templating system for overlays across multiple different game engines.
- Creating a low-level C++ system to support multiple projects.
- Collaborating with development and executing difficult engineering handoffs.
- Working in an agile environment.
What you'll need
What you will need to be successful
- Strong knowledge of C, C++ and x86 assembly.
- Experience in developing custom anti-cheating strategies that are safe for our customers to use.
- Experience in game engine structures such as ‘Unity’, ‘Enfusion’, ‘Source’, ‘Unreal Engine 4’.
- Experience in reverse engineering new games in a swift fashion to release new game cheats to the market.
- Ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
- Dynamic and static reverse-engineering skills.
- Experienced with WinDBG, GDB, LLDB or IDA.
- Being positive to produce detailed reports and having a good work-life structure to be deadline-oriented, strong problem-solving abilities and organization are absolutely essential.
What we offer
- A company focused on growth and shared success, including bonuses and other incentives.
- Work within agile organizations unencumbered by politics.
- A fast-paced but fun team of passionate people.
- Unique projects and opportunities to jump ahead of the industry.
Perks & Benefits
- Higher than average Market Pay.
- Legal indemnification.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off.
- Company Team Building Events.
- Flexible, Work From Home.